Chapter 4 - Friends

POV | Ryujin
I laughed, "That was fun.." I wrapped my legs around her waist, not spending the time to regret what I did. Yeji and I, had skipped some classes and went shopping together, we had just gotten home, she carried me the whole way home, I loved it. Yeji set down her bags, "What do you want to do Ryuddaeng?" She held me like a baby. "I don't know.. cuddle?" I bit my lip.. we were just friends.. right? But friends can cuddle.. right? She had the most brightest smile, she took me into our bedroom, setting me down on the bed. I smiled, putting out grabby hands. She hugged me tight, I nuzzled my head into her neck, she felt so warm. Then, I felt her fingers tickle my sensitive skin, I laughed and held her close, "Ah! Yeddeong!"

POV | Yeji
I smiled, touching her body with my fingers, I loved seeing her reaction.. she looked so happy.. I'd never seen her this happy before.. well we've only known each other for two days.. but I didn't expect this. I smirked, "You're so cute.." She gasped, "Am not!" I put my hands under her shirt, feeling her bra, I chuckled, "You are!" I rubbed her. Ryujin grabbed my hand on her body, "What are you doing?" She looked at me with a worried face, "Ryujin.. I'm just rubbing you.. I give my friends massages.. or at least used to.. I didn't mention that.. sorry if I made you uncomfortable.." Ryujin give me a weird look, "What do you mean by massages?" I'm sure she took it the dirty way. "Uhm.. like rubbing your back or..-" She cut me off, "Or my pussy?" She raised her eyebrows, I widened my eyes, "N-no.. not that.. uh.. yeah no.." I took my hands out and looked at her.

POV | Ryujin
She definitely wanted to. I grabbed her arm, caressing it with my thumb. "I-it's okay if you want to.." Fuck.. what did I just say? Her eyes were wider than saucers. "Ryujin! W-we're just friends!" I nodded and bit my lip. Friends... what are friends? What do friends do? I guess I'll have to find out.. sooner or later. She got off of me, turning over. "Hey.. I didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable.." I scooted over, backhugging her. "Okay.. let's just go to bed.." I huffed and laid my head on her shoulder, "Night.." I mumbled... but she was already asleep.

POV | Yeji
I woke up to sleeping Ryujin on my chest, I carefully placed her next to me, getting up to get ready for school. I needed to take a shower. I turned on the water, this was new. I got in after stripping. The water felt hot.. but good. I was was washing my body when the bathroom door opened, I flinched and covered my body, "Ryujin!" But she kept walking closer, her eyes were shut, she stripped her clothes off, getting a towel, I tried not to look, "Ryujin! What the hell are you doing?!" She got into the shower with me and I saw her naked body. Holy fuck.. so hot.. I widened my eyes as she got close to me and ran into me, what was going on?! "Shin Ryujin!" I yelled and that's when she opened her eyes, her eyes were wide, she look down at her body, I just gulped. She freaked out, running out with the tower over her body. I gasped.. "Shit.. probably her dream came to life.." I hurried up, finishing my shower. I walked out to her crying on the bed, I kept the towel wrapped around me, "Ryuddaeng its okay..." I wrapped an arm around her back, "You didn't know.." Ryujin looked down, "I-I'm sorry.." I gulped, "Don't be.. it wasn't your fault.. trust me.. mistakes happen and that's alright.. now go take a shower." I huffed and pulled her up.

POV | Ryujin
I nodded, how embarrassing... I went into the bathroom, getting into the shower and thinking. Oh god.. she saw my naked body.. now she's really gonna think I'm a freak.. I sighed and washed my body. As soon as I was done, Yeji greeted me at the door, "Hey.. I just got some warm clothes out of the dryer.. I'll go get them for you.. okay?" I nodded and shyly looked down. She came back and handed me the clothes, closing the door after she left. I put on the warm clothes and got ready, as soon as I was, I walked out to see her making me oatmeal. "Yeddeong.. you don't have to do that.." I sighed, walking over. "It's my pleasure.." She walked over, kissing my forehead like my mom used to when I was little, I smiled and blushed.

POV | Yeji
I tried to make her feel as comfortable as possible. Then someone opened the door, Yuna. "So I'm really sorry but Beomgyu took the camera and put it on the site.." Fuck.. "What?! He did what?! No! He couldn't have! He's gonna destroy Yeji's reputation!" She started to have a panic attack, I backhugged her, "Hey it's okay Ryujin.. don't worry about me.. I don't care if they catch me hanging out with you.. you're just as normal as everybody else.." I tried comforting her. "I'm really sorry.. I can get back at Beomgyu.. I promise.." She walked out and closed the door. Ryujin looked up at me, "Why don't you care?" I smiled, "It's good that they know I hang out with you because they should know I really care about you.." That sounded weird.. Ryujin looked down, "Okay.." She ate her oatmeal, I walked off, getting my stuff ready. "Yeddeong! Aren't you gonna eat?" I got everyday flashbacks from when I was home in Jeonju. Mom would say every morning, "Aren't you gonna eat?" And every morning, I would reply, "No I'm not hungry.." So that's what I said.

POV | Ryujin
"But Yeji, you're gonna starve!" She just stood there with a blank expression. "Yeddeong?" She shook her face fast, "Okay mom.." I looked at her weird, "Mom? I'm not mom.." I walked over, feeling her head that was steaming hot, "Are you okay Yeddeong?" She flinched and fell back on the couch, I gasped, "Yeji!  Is everything okay?" She stared at me, "I'm fine.." She got up and grabbed more stuff. I sighed. "Yeddeong... let's just skip school.." Yeji looked at me weird, "Fine.. what do you want to do then?" She walked over to me. I looked up at her, "Uh.. I don't know.."

POV | Yeji
She looked so hot.. oh fuck.. am I catching feelings? Shit.. I licked my lips, I wonder if I could do something to make her fall in love with me.. oh my god.. what has got into my head?! Jesus Christ.. I gulped, "Uhm... wanna dance?" Her eyes lit up and hugged me, "Yes!" I smiled, "O-okay then.. what son-" She cut me off, pulling away, and said, "What is love by Twice!" I bit my lip, maybe.. maybe I wanted to know what love is.. and maybe this a sign that I'm supposed to be with her.. I don't know though.. I nervously giggled and turned on the Tv, searching it up.