Chapter 27 - Day

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Yeji
I tried to give Ryujin as much as affection last night. I felt bad for going to get drunk after she told me not to. I got on top of her and snuggled my head into her neck. "Ryuddaeng.." She whined and played with my hair. "I don't wanna get up.." I rubbed her shoulders. "Get up Ryu.." She huffed, "I'm not getting up.. I don't wanna go to school.." I pulled away, "Why?" Ryujin pushed my hair back, "I just don't want to.." I sighed, "Ryujin.. come on.. get up.." She shook her head, "I'm not getting up!" I flinched and said, "Ryujin!" She flipped us over, getting on top of me. "I'm not going!" I sighed, "Guess I'll be going by myself then.." I pushed her off and got up. Ryujin backhugged me, pulling me back on the bed. I was laying on top of her. I looked back at her, "What?" Ryujin pouted, "I want to have a day with you.." I got off of her. "Babe.. we can have a day later.." Ryujin was not giving up. She gripped my waist, saying, "Baby come on.. stay home with me..." I huffed, "No.." I pulled away and checked my phone. A text from the school, "Class is canceled today due to bad weather." I was confused. "You're the worst!" Ryujin yelled. "Really? Well you're getting what you wished for.." I crossed my arms and faced her. "What do you mean?" Ryujin looked at me.

POV | Ryujin
Yeji showed me her phone, "You're getting what you want.." I read it, "Class is canceled today due to bad weather." I didn't even check outside, I threw her phone across the room.. I would pay for a new one if it was broken. Then I threw her on the bed, immediately ripping off her clothes. "Ryujin! Why'd you throw my phone?!??" She sounded upset. I was getting ready to suck her when she tried getting up. I grabbed her, "You're not gonna get up kitten.. you're letting me eat you out.." She huffed and laid back down. "Fine..." I smiled, eating her out. We hadn't done this in a long time. I missed her taste. Yeji moaned, "Okay.. I don't mind a day off.." I grinned and sucked on her clit. And of course.. a knock on our fucking door. I whined and took my mouth off for a second, "Go away!" Yeji held onto my shoulders. "Hey! What're you guys even doing?" I heard a familiar voice yell. I put a blanket over her and my head, continuing to eat her out. Then I heard the door open. Yeji didn't make a noise. "Uhm.. wheres Ryujin?" I gulped and licked so I wouldn't make a noise. Yeji put her hand under the blanket and hit my shoulder. I bit my lip. "She's in the bathroom.. getting ready to take a shower.." Then the voice said, "Okay.. I'll come back later then.." Yeji pushed hard on my shoulder. I huffed and bit down on her clit. She whimpered loud. "You okay?" The voice asked. Yeji said, "Y-yeah j-just my stomach.. cramps.." The voice said, "Okay.. well I hope you feel better.. bye.." Then I heard the door close. Yeji threw the blanket off and smacked my forehead. "O-ow!" I grabbed her hand and looked at her. "Ryujin!" I stuck my tongue on her clit, licking. "S-sorry.." I mumbled. Yeji was really mad at me. It kinda scared me to be honest. Those eyes... were so scary. She held my head close to her, "You better make me cum Ryu.." I nodded and did as I was told. But for some reason, it was taking long to get her to cum. I whimpered as she smacked me. I tried my best to get her to cum. After a couple minutes, she finally came. I swallowed her cum and sighed in relief. Yeji crossed her arms, "Don't think I'm not still mad at you.. because I am!" I gulped, licking the cum off my lips. I got on top of her and looked at her, "Kitten.. you hit my shoulder.." Yeji huffed, "That doesn't mean for you to bit me!" I pecked her lips, "I'm sorry.." She sighed and pushed my chest. I got off of her and went over to her phone. Shattered. I bit my lip. "Shin Ryujin!" Yeji smacked my back. I gulped and picked up her phone, "I-I promise I'll be you a new one.." Yeji smacked me again, "Then go get me one!" I bit my lip, why is she such a brat? I stood up, looking at her, "R-right now?" Yeji acted like I was stupid. "Yeah!" I sighed and went into our closet, getting clothes on. In the middle of me putting on my sweatshirt, I felt her smack my ass hard. I yelped and finished getting my sweatshirt on, turning around. "Kitten.." She smacked my waist, "Don't kitten me!" I huffed and walked away. I just wanted this to be a nice day with my girlfriend. I sighed, getting my shoes on. "Don't ask me to do anything for the rest of the damn day! I'm about spend about 1,000 fucking dollars on you!" I then left with her phone and my phone.