Chapter 13 - Miss you

POV | Yeji
I woke up to be on top of Ryujin, I moved my head to look at her, she was asleep and out of it. I got off of her and stretched, I went over to the bathroom and brushed my teeth. I heard a groan and I spit, standing in the door way to see Ryujin open her eyes, "Morning.." I walked back in and put my toothbrush down. I walked to the bed and stroked her hair, "Thank you for coming to me last night.. I needed you.." She smiled, "Well your welcome.. you scared me to death when I heard you screaming from a couple doors down..." Ryujin held my hand. "I don't even remember screaming for you.. but I remember worrying about where you were.. but enough.. let's just hug.." I got on the bed and hugged her, "I love you Ryuddaeng..." She held my waist, "I love you too Yeddeong.." I smiled and pulled away, "How can I show you that I love you?" She hesitated, "Uhm.. don't push things.." I nodded, "Okay I won't.." I got up and bit my lip, "Y-you should be getting back to Lia.. I'm sure she's worried about you.." She huffed, getting up, "Like if she actually cares about me.. she said I was on my period because I yelled at her.." I held her hands, "Are you?" She huffed again, "No.. it's just my fucking disease.. but I do get mean when I am on my period.." I chuckled, "Okay.. well if you're having a rough time just call me.. I made plans with Jihyo.. so I may be a little busy but just let me know.." She kissed my cheek, "You're the best.." I bit my lip, "Thanks.." She then got ready and came back to me, "Bye Yeddeong.." I smiled, "Bye Ryuddaeng.." She walked out.

POV | Ryujin
I walked out and went back to Lia's dorm. "God! I've been worried sick! Where the hell have you been?!" I got yelled at when I walked in. "Why do you even care? I have a life too.." I huffed and sat on the couch, looking at my phone. "Where did you go? Did you have sex with Yeji?" I groaned, "Fuck... Beomgyu got bailed out by Unknown.." Lia came over, "Stop changing the damn subject! That's sucks but who gives a fuck? Just tell me what happened!" I then yelled, "Why the fuck do you even care?!" She yelled, "Because I want to help you!" She sat on the couch next to me. "She was screaming my name.. and I went to our dorm.. she was needy and missing me so we sorta cuddled and fell asleep.. she was afraid that she lost me.." Lia grinned, "There's more than that.. y'all had sex.." I shook my head, "No.. we didn't.. we just hugged.." Lia huffed, "Damn.." I rolled my eyes. "So how was your sex with Chaeryoung and Yuna?" She choked on air, "W-what?!" I chuckled, "Think I didn't hear you.. huh? Oh I heard a lot.." She shyly looked down. "So.. how was it?" She bit her lip, "Fun.." I rolled my eyes again, "Thats it?" She shook her head, "It was a little uhm.. sexy.." I huffed, "Nice... haven't even had my first time.." Lia chuckled, "Really?" I got embarrassed, "Y-yeah.. the closest I ever got was Yeji sucking on my breasts.." I bit my lip, thinking about when that happened. "Mhm.. well you need to.. it's the best feeling.. so I want to help you.. so that way you can feel that with Yeji.." I nodded, "Thanks.. well how are you gonna do that?" I looked over at Lia. "Well.. let's start then.. what are things you really like or love about Yeji.." She scratched her head. I thought about it, "Hm.. I like when she hugs me.. I love when she touches me.. it makes me feel hot and steamy.. I love when she cuddles with me.. I like when she takes me to out to eat.. I like when she takes me to anyplace.. uh.. I love when she tells me I'm hot or pretty.. I love it when we kiss.. I love when she protects me.. I love when she takes care of me.. I love when she's my slut.. uh.. is that good enough?" I looked at her.. she was shocked, "You're in love. Periodt."

POV | Yeji
I packed up a suitcase and made my way over to Lia's dorm. I wanted to say goodbye to Ryu. I opened the door and heard Ryujin say things that she loved about me. After a minute, I gulped and knocked on the door. "Hey.." Ryujin got up and came over to me. "Hey.. you're leaving now?" I held her hands, "Yep.." Lia walked out of the room, probably to give us privacy. She gave me a big hug, "H-how long will you be gone?" I know that voice.. she wants to cry. "3 days..." I patted her back. "B-but you can't leave me that long... what if Beomgyu tries to hurt me.." She started to sniffle. "Beomgyu won't hurt you.. he's in jail hon.." She pulled away, "He got bailed out.." I gasped, "Fuck! Damnit! Ugh.. well you know you don't have to go to school.. if you really want to.. I can have Lia bring you up to Jeonju if I'm not really busy.." She bit her lip, "J-just enjoy your time.." I pouted and gave her another hug, whispering in her ear, "But I'm most happy with you.. so I would be enjoying it.." She shook her head. "I'll just call you.." Then I pulled away, grabbing her hands, "If something happens.. I'm coming straight home.." She looked down, "But you should spend time with your sister.. I know you don't have that much time to spend together.." I huffed, "You're much more important then spending time with my sister.. I just have to go this time.." I kissed her cheek, "See ya Ryuddaeng.." I tried to walk off but she grabbed me. "Ryu.. I got to go..." She wrapped her arms around my waist, burying her head in chest, crying. I bit my lip, playing with her hair to get her to stop. I looked over to see Lia standing there, I motioned for her to come over and help me. She grabbed Ryujin, I kissed her forehead, "Bye.." Then Ryujin broke free and grabbed me again. "D-don't go.." I huffed and whispering into her ear, "You'll be fine.. we can text and call and FaceTime.. I promise that you'll be safe.. I promise.." Lia pulled on Ryujin again and she was just weak from crying, "Y-Yeji..." she cried out. I bit my lip, "Ryu.. I have to go.. bye.." I grabbed my suitcase and kissed her forehead again before walking off. It hurt so bad to hear her cry.