Chapter 36 - Belong

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Ryujin
I woke up and noticed Yeji was still asleep. I stood up, going to the bathroom. Last night, we had ordered some furniture and it was supposed to come today. I needed to get ready so I could tell the people where to put it. I put on a sweatshirt with pants. I didn't feel like going crazy today. I sighed, putting on makeup. "Babe! Babe!!!" Yeji yelled. I quickly ran out of the bathroom, running over to her. "Kitten?!" Yeji bit her lip, "Y-you scared me.." I picked her up, "Aw baby don't be scared.. I was just getting dressed because the guys delivering the furniture will be here in a bit.." She held onto me, "Oh okay.." I set her down, "You should rest.. I'll take care of this..." I then went back in the bathroom, putting the rest of my makeup on. Soon, I finished. I walked out of the bathroom. Yeji was on her knees. "Feed me.." She stuck her tongue out. I chuckled, petting her head. "Babe.. the delivery guys will be here any minute.." Yeji didn't care, she pulled my pants down. I took her hand, "No." She then placed her mouth on me. "Yeji. I said no." Yeji started lick. "Yeji!" She took her mouth off, "I'm giving you a favor Ryu!" I pulled up my pants, "Yeji you need to learn what no means.." I walked out of the bedroom and heard a knock on the door. I answered the door, "Hey! Thanks for doing this..." Then I quickly realized it was Beomgyu. I gasped, "What the fuck are you doing here?!" Yeji came out, "Babe yo-what the hell?!" I wrapped an arm around Yeji's waist. "Ugh.. you're still dating this freak?" I bit my lip. "She's not a freak! How in the hell are you out of jail?!" Beomgyu came inside, putting the furniture down. "Well I got another chance and I got a job.." I huffed, "There's no way you're ever gonna change!" Beomgyu looked at me, "I have changed Ryujin. I've leaned from my mistakes and even became a trainee at the best entertainment out there. BigHit entertainment. Yeah, where the best boy group of all time is. I'm debuting with Soobin, Yeonjun, Taehyun, and Yeji's ex, Huening Kai." Yeji gasped. I looked at her, I held her close to me. "Well you know what?! Yeji and I trainees at JYP entertainment and yes we are debuting with Lia, Yuna, and Chaeryoung!" Beomgyu looked at me, "Okay then.. where do you want this?" I bit my lip, looking at Yeji. She was out of it. Anytime she would hear mention of her ex, she just froze. Probably all the pain he caused her had came back. Trust me, I've been there before. Many times. "Uh.. there is fine.." I pointed to where the old couch used to be.  "Alright.. what's wrong with her?" I crossed my arms, "Shut the hell up. If you try to hurt my girlfriend one more time, I will-" He interrupted me. "You're paying me." I bit my lip, "If you say one more thing, I won't. And just so you know Yeji is fine!" I took her hand, putting her in our room. I didn't anything. Just put her in there and walked out. "Since when did you become protective?" Beomgyu asked while taking out the new couch. "Wow it has been a long time. She's my sub.." Beomgyu stopped what he was doing, with his eyes widened, "Really?" I crossed my arms again, "Yes." He chuckled, and put down the couch. "Whats so funny?" I asked. "She's 18 and you're a small 17 year old.." I stomped, "I'm not small! And it doesn't matter about age!" Beomgyu chuckled again, "I'm sure you couldn't even beat her ass! Not even with your fingers!" I hit his arm, "Would you like to see me beat her ass then?!" He looked at me, "Well you couldn't... so no.." I went over to our bedroom, grabbing her harshly, and slamming her against fridge. Yeji groaned, "Babe! What the hell are you doing?!" Beomgyu laughed, "Whatcha gonna do Ryujin? You're too small to do anything.." I smacked Yeji's ass, pulling her pants down. "I can do anything! I'm gonna beat her ass!" I grabbed her wrists, pulling them behind her. "Ryujin, are you nuts?!" I then started to finger her fast. "That's not gonna do anything Ryujin.." He said. Yeji held onto the fridge, "Ryujin!!" I destroyed her. "W-why the hell are you making her do this me?! What did I ever do?!!!" She screamed. Beomgyu finished putting our furniture down. "Well you kinda deserve for being a slut-" I interrupted him, "She's not a slut!" Yeji banged on the fridge, "S-stop!!!! I'll do anything! Just stop!!" I took my fingers out that were covered in the cum. Yeji huffed, pulling up her pants, and smacking my waist. I pushed her down on her knees, "You don't smack me!" I placed my fingers in her mouth. He looked at us, "You guys are stupid.." Beomgyu took the money, walking out. Then I felt her bite my fingers. "YEJI!" I pulled my fingers out, and smacked her head.