Chapter 30 - Disappointed

| Time Lapse | The next morning

POV | Lia
I woke up, laying next to Yuna. I didn't want to wake her so I just got up, getting some clothes on. I was wondering about Ryujin.. she looked bad last night. So I went to check on them. I went over to their dorm, knocking on the bedroom door. Nothing. "Hello?" I asked. Nothing. Weird. I opened the door to see their clothes on the ground, and them under the covers. I walked over, both had shirts on. I bit my lip. They were cuddling. It looked so cute.. it made me sad and happy. I was sad because me and Yuna never cuddle. And I was happy because Ryujin was happy. I walked out because I didn't want to wake them. So now I have three people I can't wake. Chaeyoung's with Chaewon so of course I have nobody. I sighed, taking a walk around the complex. I looked out the window, it was beautiful.

POV | Yeji
I groaned, feeling pain my thighs. "Fuck.." Ryujin quickly woke up, "Whats happening?" I held my thighs, "My thighs.." She pecked my lips, holding my hands on my thighs, "It's okay babe.. I may have gone a little too hard last night.." I looked at her, "Don't blame yourself.. I loved it.." Ryujin chuckled, "Really?" I nodded, "I would love for that to happen again.." She held my waist, "Well wanna do it again tonight?" I grinned, "Yeah.." Ryujin smiled, kissing me. I kissed her back, "Morning.." She cupped my cheeks, "Good morning kitten.." I blushed, "So.. besides tonight.. what're you planning to do today?" I drew circles on her chest. "Well what about cuddling?" Ryujin looked at me. I hugged her tightly, "Sounds good.." She hugged me back, "You're so warm.." I said as I nuzzled my head into her neck. She gasped. I pulled away, "What?!" Ryujin stroked my cheek, "Remember when Yuna caught us cuddling and we hugged.. and you said I was so warm.." I smiled. "Aww.. I do.." She put out grabby hands. I hugged her again, "I forgive you for getting drunk last night.." Ryujin kissed my cheek, "Is it because I gave you a reward?" I chuckled, nodding, "Okay maybe.." Ryujin laughed and stroked my hair. "Let's-" The door opened. I looked over to see Lia. "Hey..." I said. "Hi.. well Yuna and I probably have nothing to do today so I was wondering if you guys would like to I guess go on a double date?" I looked at Ryujin. She was strict with me about going out. Ryujin bit her lip, "I guess..." I squealed and gave her kisses. Ryujin pulled away, "Alright alright.. that's enough.." I pouted. "Okay well I'll text you in a bit.." She left. I looked at Ryujin. She placed her hands on my shoulders, I looked down at them. Ryujin got really really close to me. Our lips almost touched. "I swear Yeji.. you better behave.. that means no going crazy on me.. we're trainees.. if they find out, we're fucking screwed." I looked at her lips, they looked so tasty and distracting. I didn't listen to a word she said. "Got it?" I looked up at her, "W-what?" Ryujin gave me an angry look. "Down!" She pointed down. I gulped, moving down. Ryujin took the cover off, and grabbed my head. I huffed, moving to her pussy. I'm sure that's what she wants. "Don't you try huffing and puffing!" I bit my lip, then started to suck her. This is what I get for not paying attention.. damn. Pretty good though. But bad too. It makes me mad she couldn't even repeat it. Ryujin grabbed my hands, moving them to her waist. On purpose, I dug my nails into her. Ryujin groaned, hitting my hands hard. I stopped but kept sucking her. "You slut..." She mumbled. I bit down on her for saying that. Ryujin moaned, "Fuck.. don't do that.." She smacked my head. I kept doing it. I kinda started to like disobeying her. Ryujin gasped, "F-fuck.. quit it.." She pushed my head. I stopped the bitting. I swirled my tongue around her clit. Ryujin kept smacking me which made me flinch every time. Why does she have to smack me? I don't know. She came, and I swallowed. As soon as I was doing swallowing, she picked me up, throwing me on the bed, smacking my back. I turned my head, looking at her. I tried not to show a reaction. She smacked harder. I held in the groans. Ryujin huffed, getting the belt. Shit. Should've groaned or something. Next thing I know, she's already fucking me like last night but ten times harder. I continued with the no reaction thing. Ryujin put handcuffs around my wrists which hurt a lot. I gasped when she smacked my ass hard. I should be a bad kitten for now on.. I kinda like these punishments. Ryujin held my neck down, I looked at her. Didn't say anything. "Scream my name.." I didn't. I didn't want to. I stayed quiet as a mouse. She pulled on my hair, "O-ow.." I mumbled. "Scream my name.." I bit my lip. Ryujin started to go harder, "Scream my name!" I tuck my head in, my breathing got heavier. She wasn't gonna give up. I liked this though because I love lip and smacking noises. I held in my cum, there was no way I would let that go. Ryujin was getting angry, she smacked my ass, "Do you not understand me?!" I huffed, looking back at her. "Or are you just being a slut?!" I'm being the slut. I didn't say anything. I hadn't seen Ryujin this angry in awhile. She bit down on my neck. I whimpered loud, it just came out. I looked down at her. She took her mouth off, "You fucking scream my name right now!" I couldn't take it anymore.. I just couldn't. "Ryujin!!!" I yelled. Ryujin smirked, speeding up, and rubbing me. I moaned, "Fuck..." My whole body gave up, I came everywhere. I was breathing so hard, "Shit.." I mumbled. Ryujin cleaned me up. Then I felt the cuffs come off of my wrists. I moved my wrists back to my sides. I didn't have enough strength to get up. She had never ever fucked me so hard before. Ryujin smacked me, "Get your ass up.." I couldn't. I really couldn't. "I-I can't.." Ryujin huffed, turning me over, "Why you gotta be a slut?" I gasped for air, "I-I'm not a s-slut.." She felt my skin, "Are you okay?" I looked down at her, "Y-you think?" She bit her lip, getting me a water bottle, "H-here..." I took it, drinking some of the water. I looked at her. Ryujin put the bottle on the nightstand. "I recommend screaming my name a lot earlier.." I huffed, "Can you stop?" Ryujin crossed her arms, "You're the only who didn't pay attention." I sat up, "Okay I'm sorry what else do you want me to do? I already got fucking destroyed and sucked you!" Ryujin picked me up again, I was like a baby in her arms. She rubbed my back, "Look I'm sorry.. I didn't mean to go that hard.. I was just mad that you didn't pay attention to me.."