Chapter 47 - Mommy

| Time Lapse | Three weeks later

POV | Yeji
Good news. We hadn't fought since that one night where I was being whiny. I mean we would have occasionally childish teasing fights but nothing like what happened on that one Friday. We were now full time trainees at JYP. It kinda sucked that me and Ryujin couldn't be as close during trainee times. I hated that. Every once in awhile, I'd sneak a little kiss in. Today was awesome. We got Twice to come in and teach us stuff. Of course Jihyo had to tease me and pick on me. But for the most part, it was fun. Ryujin was acting different though. She didn't speak at all. I tried to ignore and try to focus on trainee stuff but I couldn't help but look at her and wonder what was going on. And maybe it's just her disease? Maybe she's just zoning out. That's a common symptom she has but when we got closer and became a real couple, it started to die down. Why was it back now? I asked myself. Nobody knew the answer, well expect Ryujin. But.. she would probably never tell me what was going on. You know, maybe she doesn't even know it's going on... I felt like a coward for not asking her. I was just too afraid. Maybe I would get yelled at. Maybe I would get a confession. Maybe I would get nothing out of her. None of these questions could be answered, unless I asked her. I snapped out of it because I heard my name. I noticed that I was staring at Ryujin. Our eyes met, and once they did, I looked away, looking at Sana. She was one who called my name. "Y-yes?" I stuttered. Sana looked at Ryujin, and then at me, "You guys are staring at each other.." I bit my lip, "W-well we had an argument earlier so.. we're just mad at each other right now.." I lied. Sana chuckled, "I always argue with Momo.. roommates can be a pain.." I gulped, looking at Ryujin. She went on with it. "Yeah.. Yeji is a big pain.." I huffed, "You are too!" Sana looked at us, she then whispered to me, "Did you guys actually have an argument?" JYP PD stared at Sana. It made me shiver. "Yeah.. we did actually have an argument about that one hot guy.." Sana nodded, going back to Twice. I took a small sigh of relief. "Alright guys.. that'll be it for today.. make sure to grab all your things." JYP PD said. I grabbed my stuff, standing up, and going to the door. "Yeji!.. Yeji stay for a second." JYP PD stopped me. I bit my lip hard, "S-sure.. Ryujin go ahead and go to the car.." Ryujin looked at me, "Okay.. I'll wait for you.." She walked away. JYP PD looked at me, "Do you and Ryujin have a problem with each other?" Oh shit. "No not at all.. we just had a small argument about a guy we both wanted to date but then we realized that uh.. we can't date because of the dating ban.." JYP PD nodded, "Correct. You may not date outside of ITZY." Hold on... does that mean I date Ryujin? I mean I already am but she's in ITZY too.. fuck.. "Alright sir. Is there anything else you'd like to speak to me about?" JYP PD thought for a second, "Actually yes.. I'd like to speak to you.. are you working out?" I blinked fast, did he just really ask me that? "I mean.. I get a lot of exercise in the day," (having sex with Ryujin like 5 times a day) I didn't say that but that's kinda the truth- "I uh dance with Ryujin a lot.." Which is true, but sex is probably more accurate. "Mh.. what kind of dancing?" Uhm. Twerking, grinding, and sexy dancing is the real answer but I had to be reasonable here. "Uh.. just like some K-pop dances.." Which was kinda true, but again the sexy dancing was more accurate. We do, do what is love together but once again, mostly sexy dancing. "Alright.. well you should start working out on a daily basis. It's up to you if you want to get up early or do it after you are all sweaty and tired from training. I suggest the early time, if you couldn't tell. You have a good day, Yeji.." I licked my lips, bowing, "You too sir." I then walked out, rushing to the car. I threw my bag in the backseat, and then got in the passenger seat. Ryujin was playing a game on her phone. She didn't look up at me but asked, "So how did it go?" I climbed onto her lap, playing with the collar of her shirt. Ryujin widened her eyes, putting down the phone, "Y-Yeji.. you can't do this.. we're in the parking lot of JYP..." I quickly nodded, getting off of her. Didn't speak for the rest of ride home. Which was two hours. It felt so weird without talking. Ryujin was listening to her favorite podcast in the car. I decided to listen too but sometimes my head would doze off into those questions I was asking myself earlier. Ryujin finally pulled into the dorm complex parking lot.