My mom spoke up, "Mija, listen to me we are going to be just fine, Lawrence is sending someone he trusts to bring the food so no one will get suspicious. Try not to leave Lawrence's side he can take care of you, over." "Oh, that's great. Don't worry I made two friends Gally and Oliver, I'm sure I can trust them, I'll be safe. I love you guys please take care, over." "We'd love to meet them someday. We love you too stay out of trouble and be on the lookout, over and out."

I walked back out into the room where Lawrence, Gal, and Oli were waiting. Oli spoke up, "So how'd it go?" "Well, it went well. Everything's okay, I'm staying here for a week until everything clears up back home."  "That's great you get to spend time here you know where your room is we put some blankets in there too. I'm heading to bed now see you three tomorrow.-"

Lawrence points at Gally and Oli, "And you two look after her during the night. I've already spoken to the rest of the guys about keeping out of her personal space so it shouldn't be a problem anyways. Goodnight kids." Lawrence says as he walks into his room. "Alright come on let's get Y/n to her room," Gally says as he starts walking off with me behind him but Oli stays put.

I tap Gally's shoulder and whisper into his ear, "Uh Gal, why isn't Oli coming with us doesn't he room with you or something?" Gally suddenly stops walking making me walk right into his back "Ow give me a warning next time!" He rolls his eyes as he moves me by my shoulder to stand next to him then yells at Oli, "Oliver what are you doing man?" "Oli, come on it's been a long day," I say as Gally and I walk closer to him. "Oh come on guys it's only two a.m let's have some fun!" Says Oli as he grabs our shoulders. "No not this again man don't you remember what happened last time." Said Gally as he sat on one of the crates nearby.

Oliver's POV:

"What do you mean not again what did you two do last time?!" Y/n asked with a smirk. Gally raises an eyebrow at me, "Go on tell her what YOU did." I glare at him before telling her the story. *Flash Back* Gally come on I know what'll cheer you up, we're gonna have fun. "Oliver, I don't want to do the stupid prank I'm tired I just want to go to bed." I ignored his complaint. Okay Gally you see that guy over there, that's our victim we're going to drop flour and water on him. Come on all you have to do is keep watch, got it? "Yeah, good that." "Wait what did you just say?" "Uh, good that?" "Yeah, that." I said with an eyebrow raised. "Oh, it's just how we used to speak in the maze."

"Oh, well go sit on that crate and keep watch I'll be here tying up the flour and water to the door. This stool's a bit wobbly but it'll do."

*A few minutes later*

"Gally! Gally are you asleep you're supposedly be keeping watch! Oh, no are those footsteps? Shit! I need to hurry. Woah, Woah agh that stool was definitely not stable. Agh I think I just fractured my wrist, damn it could this get any worse!  Ah! Spoke too soon now I'm all covered in water and flour. I wonder how many showers it'll take to get all this flour out. Wait how is Gally still sleeping, what an asshole.
*End of flashback*

"And yeah that's how it all happened," I said finishing the story. While Y/n and Gally were laughing. I'm happy I met Y/n she brought the three of us closer. I have no clue where I'd be without her and Gally or if I'd still be alive. They're my new family...

Y/n's POV:

I kept laughing as Oli went on and on about how this time our prank could succeed. "Besides we have N/n now with her brains out prank could be successful come on Gally, N/n already agreed!" Oli said as he kept trying to persuade Gally into our prank. "Fine I'll come but I'm not helping." "Oh Gal loosen up a bit this'll be fun plus all you're doing is keeping watch, just don't fall asleep," I said as I caught Gally off guard, kissed his cheek he tried to hide his smile. I caught up with Oli walking towards the place we're going to pull the prank.

Oli looks down at me beside him with a smirk on his face. "What?!" I say punching his shoulder. "Ow. Oh, nothing I just see the way he looks at you, the way he started smiling when you got here." Oli continued, "-And if I'm being honest I'm happy we met you. You have a way of making us laugh, you were what brought us together and now you're apart of my little family." I smiled as I started walking backward in front of him.

"I'm happy I met you guys too it gives me hope that life will get better." I said with a smile. "It will get better you'll see!" Oli said smiling back. I felt a platonic friendship with him and a brotherly vibe from him. We all started setting up for the prank. Gally was sitting on a crate being on watch while Oli was holding the ladder for me as I was tying up the bags to the top of the doorway. It was around 2:40 a.m. We were all surprisingly working quietly most people were sleeping. Oli spoke up and looked at Gally "Cool huh. Who would've thought our duo would turn into a trio." "Yeah, who would've thought," Gally said as both boys smiled looking up at me on the ladder.

Once I finish tying the bags I looked down at them. "Okay, I'm coming down get ready to catch," I said as I got ready to jump off the ladder. Gally looked up at me "Y/n you can't be serious, you're going to break a leg." "She'll break her leg if we don't catch her now come on," Oli said as he put his arms out preparing himself to catch me. "Fine but if she breaks a bone you're telling Lawrence." "Deal." They both stood across from each other ready for me to jump as I jumped down they both successfully caught me. "See Gal nothing bad happened."

Before he could say anything Oli spoke up "Oh, my shoe's untied." "Wait Oli you have to put me-" I said but it was too late Oli had already let go and I fell to the ground, "-down first ow." Gally laughed at me on the ground and pulled me up. "Sorry my shoe was untied I could've tripped. But hey at least we caught you, woohoo teamwork!" We all started laughing. This time Gally was able to keep watch.

He warns us to hide when a guy successfully walked right into our trap and was covered in flour mixed with water. We were all hiding behind crates trying to keep in our laughter. When Oli accidentally dropped a can nearby and I started laughing even more. "Oy, I know you're here come out or I'll find you myself and it won't be pretty." said the unknown man coming closer to the crates where we were hiding. Once he got even closer we all decided to run back to our rooms. I stopped mid-run, "You know what else isn't pretty? YOU!" I said laughing. Oli just kept running, he was fast.

Gally came beside me and grabbed my arm to keep me running. Before the man was out of sight he yelled "You little shits got lucky this time!" "Yeah, but you weren't so lucky. You might wanna think about showering!" I yelled back as we made it to the outside of our rooms. "Alright well I'm tired it's nearly 3:50, night boys see you two tomorrow today was fun!" I said as I kissed their cheeks and walked into my dads' old room.

I laid in bed thinking about how lucky I got to meet my two new friends maybe Oli's right things will get better. I kissed my bracelet 'I haven't given up on you, I'll find you even if it means I have to cross WCKD.' That was my last thought before falling into a deep sleep.

••••••••••••••••••

A/n: This is going to be one of my favorite chapters. Oliver and Y/n's relationship is going to get close to a sibling relationship. I'm doing this because I like how both Oli and Y/n's characters work together.