Chapter 20: Truth

Start from the beginning

Siyuka: "The second you two showed up at Mytho-Academy, you were the new hot topic, the new favorites of the gods. Before then, I was their best fighter, I was the smartest, even the most adept to my godly powers. My own father started ignoring me, calling me a disgrace!! Do you have any idea what that's like?! Oh, that's right, you're mom is dead and your father left you!!!"

Out from behind Siyuka, Deidamia appeared out of the shadows. She tapped Siyuka on her shoulder, however she was quickly shocked.

Deidamia: "Ouchie!!"

Siyuka: "What do you want?"

Deidamia: "Master Apophis has requested your presence. He said if you don't get there now, he'll devour you whole and burn your organs in his stomach acid"

Deidamia said all this with a cute, innocent smile on her face.

Siyuka: "Don't put words in Lord Apophis' mouth, you damned loli"

Deidamia's face suddenly went ice cold.

Deidamia: "Call me that again, I dare you"

Emiko: "Get a room, you two!"

They turned to Emiko. Suddenly, Deidamia appeared in front of us quicker than I could process. She smiled innocently.

Deidamia: "I suggest you shut the fuck up. We're not allowed to kill you, but we're under no obligation to keep your friends alive. Maybe a few chopped off fingers will make you stop talking"

Emiko: "H-Hold on! I-I'm sorry!!"

Deidamia: "Oh, okay then! I accept your apology!"

Deidamia giggled and skipped away, keeping ahold of her stuffed bunny.

Siyuka: "She's right, we'll kill your friends if you cause any trouble. Be good little bugs and keep put"

Siyuka pulled two snack bars out of her skirt pocket and tossed them too us.

Siyuka: "Eat up, can't have you dying"

We were weary of grabbing them. Siyuka noticed and laughed a little.

Siyuka: "We need you alive, I wouldn't try to poison you now"

Siyuka walked away, taking the only light with her.

I quickly grabbed the snack bar and started eating it. Emiko did the same.

Connor: "So... any plans for getting out of here?"

Emiko: "Nope, they took all our weapons"

Emiko's eyes lit up.

Emiko: "Except for this one!"

She quickly dug into her hoodie pocket and pulled out a small dagger, the one Himari gave to me before my Duellum with Siyuka. The same weird symbol was carved into the sheath.

 The same weird symbol was carved into the sheath