Prologue

The Wensburg Heroes Cemetery in Metropolis was usually teeming with visitors. But tonight, not a single soul was nearby, except for one.

A woman clad in a brown overcoat stood in front of a grave, the wind playing with stray locks of her dark hair. She pulled her coat tighter around herself as she bent and placed a single rose on the grave. The night-sky rumbled slightly as tiny wisps of white fell from the heavens.

 She stared at the grave for a few moments before she got up and walked away.  

Not too far away, two black clad figures watched her leave. They walked over to where she stood. The grave looked a year old at the most.

"Colonel Steven Trevor."

One of the figures stooped and took the rose in its hand. The rose was lifted lightly by a swirl of bright blue magic before it withered and turned to dust.

"Are you sure she is the one?" 

"...yes" 

"We will have to tell him...we found her."

Both the figures nodded to each other. One of them fished out a small white talisman out of nowhere. As soon as he broke the talisman, the two of them vanished into the night.

                                                         ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So hi! This is my first fanfic....be good y'all..this is just a pilot for now....if this story receives a decent amount of views, i will continue. Also this story involves a fem Percy Jackson. I don't know much about percy jackson....so plz don't try to kill me. If i am wrong about something, plzzzzz correct me.

I am gonna publish another chapter and wait till a month. see how people receive this tiny fanfic. See ya later! 

ps- if you ever feel like i can improve in some way, plz tell me. I'm just sitting here with a bowl of ice cream.