💌 Chapter One 💌

Start from the beginning

And you? You were quite entranced when he first stepped in your house, carrying his duffel bag to stay the weekend and he has that smile, so cute that it hurts inside your young heart back then.

A breaking news comes on for the Asian Figure Ice Skating Championship: a boy, which is one of the recipients of your secret letters, glided down the ice rink gracefully in a blue-white top that makes it seem like he was in the set of the Frozen movie.

What you wouldn't give to meet him again and know that he's not as intimidating than TV screens makes him to be.

You stand up so suddenly that you managed to block the screen in the middle of Heath Ledger serenading Julia Stiles in the track field that the three people in the room turned to look at you.

Between avoiding the confused eyes from Jungwon and the annoyed eye roll from Daniel, you asks. "When would we go to the Taereung again?"

You could already picture yourself capturing a few shots to make your friends be jealous of you seeing Park Sunghoon again with the help of your dad's connection to one of the training coaches.

Daniel's eyes light up. "Do you think Mr. Kwon will let us have a free pass for four person?"

"I'm not sure this time. He'll be leaving his work for abroad", Dad says, shaking his head and only to let down all of you, leading for the movie marathon to be boring suddenly.

Jungwon must see the sudden long faces because he says, "Don't worry. Maybe we can go next time in the next competition of your favorite figure skater?"

Daniel brightens up with a smile, "She sadly wanted to see Sunghoon thinking he was her prince charming"

"And she's hoping for the Mr. Kwon to be her godmother to magic her fate with his?!", Jungwon throws in, bumping his knuckles on your brother's.

"And I can make you my personal house mice to tend my ruin dress and be my horses on the way to his ice castle!", you joked to join them and Daniel snorts.

"Uh, I'm pretty sure any magic wouldn't make your face any better especially when the clock strikes twelve", he says, then nudges Jungwon who's concealing a laugh, "My sister suffers from the delusions of fairytale"

"Fairytale can only be translated into.... a world of imagination!", Jungwon agrees, not lessening your annoyance on the two of them.

"Who really is your sibling between us, Daniel?", you asks, and does not bother to mask the sarcasm in your voice.

"You? My sibling?", Daniel pretends to think for a moment, then scoffs a little. "You're the least caring sister I've ever got to meet. You always complain about my feet and socks, much less on taking a shower at night"

Your face gets pinched and red and yes, you're embarassed in front of his cute friend, "When did we arrive into such an accusations? But really, what I complain from you is for the better of everyone's noses here"

He waves you off airily, like he did't know you were older in a year. "I don't care. Keep on doing that and I will set up that vintage box against you, so that you can shut up"

"Dad! Did you hear what your son had just said to me?", you loudly say over Jungwon asking the most frightening question for you and for your soul breaking through a manic rush of thunderous shock.