𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐎𝐧𝐞 -𝘙𝘦𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘯𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘯𝘨

The picture has nothing to do with the chapter I'm just in love with them.

"H-hey moony," Harry said his voice slightly cracking. Remus just stood there shocked. "Merry Christmas?"

They heard footsteps and saw Sirius standing behind his husband. "Harry?"

"Hi," Harry greeted awkwardly.

"Come in?" Sirius asked with the same amount of awkwardness. Harry nodded and led Draco into the house. "Who's this?"

"My boyfriend," Harry answered. Sirius glared at Draco before asking another question.

"So, where were you?"

"Well, what I told Moony on the phone was true," Harry started. "I went on vacation to get a break from school. And I met Draco, then we stayed there until I was ready to come back."

Sirius, who clearly didn't have priorities sorted out said this, "Draco? That's a stupid name."

Remus facepalmed. Harry snorted. And Draco just sat there looking dumb.

"Sirius, this is not the time to judge our godson's boyfriend," Remus said calmly. Sirius rolled his eyes but nodded.

"It was very irresponsible of you to just leave without telling anyone, you know that right?" Remus asked Harry.

"Yes, I know. And I know you were worried, I just had to leave as soon as possible."

"Okay then I guess," Sirius said after a moment of silence. "Draco, do you want to bake some cookies with me?"

Draco was scared. Sirius' tone was too sweet. "Sorry, I don't bake."

"Oh come on, I just want to get to know you," Sirius' tone was scaring the children.

"O-okay sure," Draco said getting up. Harry snorted.

He acts like he isn't a whole gang leader - he thought amused.

"Can Harry come with?" Draco asked.

"No, sorry," Remus interjected. "I need to speak with him." Harry gulped.

Sirius led Draco into the kitchen. The kitchen that was filled with knives. Draco gulped as Sirius picked one up. A sharp one.

"W-what do you need that for?" Draco asked paranoid.

"To cut open the cookie batter," Sirius answered simply. Draco nodded.

Relax Draco relax, you're a badass, and you aren't scared of your boyfriend's scary godfather - he thought to himself.

He screamed as Sirius slammed the bowl on the counter.

Fuck I'm dead.

𓃫𓃫𓃫

"Did you hear that?" Harry asked after he heard Draco's scream.

"Yeah," Remus said nonchalantly. "Sirius is mentally torturing him." Harry nodded.

"Harry, I'm not mad at you," Remus said noticing how stiff Harry was. "Just slightly disappointed."

Harry walked over to Remus and sat next to him. He looked over at his godfather with tears in his eyes.

"I missed you," he said his voice slightly cracking.

"I missed you too," Remus said wrapping his arm around Harry's shoulder as the younger male sobbed on his chest.

He didn't exactly know why Harry was crying but he wasn't going to ask.

𓃫𓃫𓃫

"I'm going to tell you something Draco," Sirius said out of nowhere. "We're not baking cookies you gullible son of a bitch."

"I knew that," Draco said trying to look composed.

"I knew your father," Sirius said. "He was an asshole. And all I have to say is if you ever wrong my godson I will kill you. It wouldn't be the first time. Got it?"

Draco nodded fearfully. "Yes sir," he said slightly stuttering.

"Good, and don't call me sir. That's what Remus calls me."

Draco blinked. I did not need to know about your kinky sex life. But I'm not going to tell you this because I value my life - he thought disgusted.

"Now come on," Sirius said sweetly dragging Draco out of the kitchen.

As soon as Harry heard them walk in he wiped his tears and stopped his crying. Draco had to fight the urge to run to Harry and complain.

"So how was the cookie baking?" Harry asked.

"Turns out we ran out of batter," Sirius lied.

Draco sat next to Harry and gave him a bear hug.

"I was so scared. He's so scary. He threatened me, Harry. He threatened me. I almost peed myself," he whispered in his ear.

Harry had to hold back his laughter.

"Draco and I are a bit tired. Can we go up to my room for bed?"

"Yeah su-" Remus was cut off by Sirius.

"No."

"No?" Harry asked.

"Draco can stay in the guest room and you can sleep in your room. No babies will be made under my roof."

"We're both men, we can't have babies," Harry sighed annoyed.

"Harry, go ahead you and Draco can sleep in your room together and make as many babies as you want," Remus winked.

Harry smiled and kissed (on the cheek) both of his godfathers goodnight.

"I thought you were a tough gang leader," he teased when he and Draco made it up to his room.

"I am!" Draco protested. "I just never met a boyfriend's parents before. Well, I've never had a boyfriend before."

"That's really fucking sad, your commitment issues need to chill."

"I know right," Draco chuckled as they both got undressed and climbed into Harry's bed.

"I love you," Harry said as Draco wrapped an arm around his shoulders.

"I love you too," Draco yawned.

Harry reached up to kiss his cheek and they fell into a deep slumber.

-End of Chapter-

Anygays stream eyewitness

That's it. That's all I have to say.

Bye-bye

*this was not edited*