𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞 -𝘎𝘪𝘳𝘭𝘴

Harry was visibly uncomfortable at Pansy's house. She had her girlfriend over and the two girls were having a lot of fun.

Harry had already met her girlfriend, but they never conversed. It was Astoria Greengrass.

Astoria was a really nice girl. She seemed obsessed with Harry's face though. She kept on saying that he had the cutest little button nose. Harry obviously accepted the compliment.

They were currently watching a movie. Well, Harry was watching a movie, Astoria and Pansy were eating each other's faces. He moved away from them slightly as things got a little more heated.

Pansy reached to take off her girlfriends shirt when Harry coughed to let them know he was still there.

"Oh sorry, Harry. We forgot you were there," Astoria explained.

"It's okay," Harry reassured in a squeaky tone, which Pansy laughed at. He cleared his throat and went back to watching the movie.

Soon Pansy fell asleep and Astoria got up from the couch.

"I'm gonna bake some cookies wanna help?" She asked Harry.

"No thanks, I don't want to burn your house down," Harry said politely. Astoria chuckled and went to the kitchen.

Since the Pansy lived in a small apartment the living room and kitchen were close together and open.

"So what's the deal with you and Draco?" Astoria asked.

Harry turned his head so he facing the woman. "What do you mean?"

"Well before you got here I got a call from Theo. And he said that he got a bloody nose because he flirted with you," Astoria said as she got the ingredients from fridge and cabinet.

"Malfoy punched him?" Harry shouted as he walked over to Astoria.

"Yeah, all because he flirted with you. Why did he do that?"

Harry scoffed. "Hell if I know."

"Oh Harry. It's obvious, he likes you."

"What?"

"Yea and I think he's fallen for that cute little button nose. But it could be your eyes."

"Astoria calm down. He doesn't like me. He hates me."

"Why do you think he hates you?"

"Hmmm. I don't know...maybe because he kidnapped me!"

"No he didn't. Blaise and Theo did."

"But I'm held hostage up in his house." Astoria rolled her eyes and started mixing the dough.

"He could have killed you and he didn't. He could have let you stay in that grubby little hotel room. He could have let Theo repeatedly hit on you, which I don't doubt made you uncomfortable Theo can't flirt to save his life."

"Maybe he's just trying to be a nice person?" Harry suggested.

Astoria scoffed. "You and I both know that's not true."

✩✩✩

Draco came back a hour later. He seemed to be quiet and nervous which was unusual. He would usually be making flirty jokes and laughing when Harry got flustered. But not today.

"So did you have fun with Blaise?" Harry asked trying to start conversation.

Draco nodded and kept his eyes on the road.

"So what did you guys do?" Harry pressed.

"Nothing much," Draco answered quickly.

"Why are you being so awkward?"

Probably because I have the urge to bend you over a table and make you beg for my dick – Draco thought to himself.

"What do you mean? I'm acting perfectly normal," he said instead.

"If you say so," Harry shrugged.

✩✩✩

"Blaise you idiot!" Draco yelled through the phone.

"Don't get mad at me. It's not my fault you were being pervert and decided to check out Harry's ass then caught feelings," Blaise defended.

"You made me realize the feelings though!"

"So are you two gonna bang or what?" Blaise asked after a moment of silence.

"I wish that we weren't on the phone so that I could smack the shit out of you," Draco admitted.

"What was that?" Blaise yelled and made static noises with his mouth. "You must be breaking up I can't here you!"

"I'm gonna kill you Za-" Blaise cut him off by hanging up the phone.

What the two didn't know was that Harry was listening to the whole conversation.

-End of Chapter-

🐸☕️
I just sit back and observe.