𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 -𝘈𝘯𝘯𝘰𝘺𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘗𝘪𝘦𝘤𝘦 𝘰𝘧 𝘍𝘶𝘳

Harry woke up to pale arms around his waist keeping him warm. He smiled and sighed contently. Then he tried to go back to sleep a deep voice stopped him.

"Morning stumpy." Harry mentally prepared himself for the argument that was about to come.

"Goodnight blondie," he said and got comfortable in Draco's arms.

"No you're not going back to sleep it's like 10:30," Draco said. "And we have things to do."

Harry groaned, "Like what?" he said as he tried to remove Draco's arms from around his waist.

"We have to go see the twins, apparently they have something to tell me."

"I don't see how this involves me," Harry huffed out.

Draco rolled his eyes and grabbed his phone, "From Gred and Forge," he started. "Please meet us at our humble home, we have something to tell you, and bring Harry it kinda involves him." He put his phone down.

"If you make me get out of this bed we will never have intercourse," Harry declared.

Draco chuckled. "I'm technically your boss," he mentioned.

"Fuck you," Harry said bitterly.

"Thanks but I prefer to be on top," Draco said and went to his closet. Harry got up and followed him.

"What if I preferred to be on top?" He asked innocently.

"Well do you? Exactly, sit your bottom ass down," Draco smirked. "I don't have clothes that can fit you in here so you might have to go back to your room for some."

"Now I have to walk all the way to the other side of the house this early in the morning. Remind me to never sleep in here again," Harry complained.

"Would you like me to carry you?" Draco asked with mock compassion.

Harry nodded sheepishly, "please," he asked with his famous puppy eyes.

"I was joking."

"No intercourse."

"You already said that," Draco said chucking.

It's all fun and games until you can't get that wap - Harry thought as Draco walked out of his closet.

Harry ran to Draco and jumped on his back. "Harry!" The blond shouted surprised.

Harry giggled, "take me to my sleeping quarters peasant!" He teased.

"Of course my queen," Draco exclaimed which earned him a pop on his head.

"King," Harry corrected.

"Yes?"

"Sometimes I really hate you," Harry muttered annoyed.

✎✐✎✐✎✐

"Promise you won't get mad," George started.

Draco rolled his eyes, "Now I'm gonna get mad, you fucking idiot."

"Draco," Harry soothed putting his hand on the blond's shoulder. Draco sighed and motioned for George to continue.

"So there is this girl that Ron has been talking to-" he got cut off by Harry.

"Who's Ron?"

"Our brother, he also gets the police to turn a blind eye," Fred informed. Harry nodded.

"So he was talking to this girl and she was telling him about how her friend went missing. So since Ron is a cop he says that he can help, like a day into looking for her friend she says that he called home and said that he was okay but he seemed weird." George continued.

"Then yesterday she says that she saw her friend in a hospital and he was with some guy claiming that he was his boyfriend but yet again he seemed weird so she told Ron that she was going to follow him. Ron went with her and they ended up at your house so he was forced to knock her out and bring her here," Fred finished.

"So why was I dragged out of bed?" Harry asked obliviously. Draco rolled his eyes and sighed irritated.

"Are you dumb?" He asked annoyed.

"Yes?" Harry answered confused.

"I'm fucking done," Draco muttered. "It's obvious that the girl Ron was talking to is that annoying little piece of fur from the hospital!"

I feel like he's gonna rearrange my intestines when this is over.

-End of Chapter-

Draco is very mad.
So #PrayForHarrysAss.

*jumps off the Mystic Fall's clock tower*