𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭 - 𝘙𝘪𝘤𝘩 𝘉𝘰𝘺 𝘚𝘩𝘪𝘵

"Why are we going to all the expensive stores?" Harry asked after they left yet another store empty-handed.

"Why do you keep leaving empty-handed?" Draco asked.

"Because I can't let you buy all that expensive stuff for me. I get that you kidnapped me and owe me but I don't feel comfortable wearing stuff like that."

"Where do you want to go?" Draco asked irritated.

Harry smirked and dragged Draco to a cheap-looking store.

*•*

"Potter, we can get it. It's only 150 dollars," Draco tried to reason with the raven-haired boy.

"It's a hoodie! What kind of hoodie cost 150 dollars?!" Harry whisper shouted.

"It's nothing really," Draco said.

"It's so pretty," Harry whined.

"Maybe that's why it cost 150 dollars," Draco said while yawning.

"How are you so calm about prices?"

"Rich boy shit." Harry rolled his eyes. "Just get the damn hoodie!"

"No."

"Think of it as my apology for kidnapping you."

"Or you could just apologize like a normal person."

"Ew no."

"Fine but we're leaving after this."

"Finally," Draco said dramatically. "I think you made me hate shopping."

Harry chuckled as they walked up to pay for the clothes.

*•*

The two boys were now in the car and Harry assumed that they were going back to the hotel. Harry was halfway asleep and Draco was fully awake and alert driving.

"Oh shit!" Draco yelled causing Harry to jump.

"What?!"

"I'm such a bad kidnapper," Draco said more to himself.

"You think, first you let walk around freely with no restraints. Then you-" Harry started before Draco cut him off.

"No not that, I had ways of making sure you didn't escape. I'm talking about how I haven't fed you," Draco said nonchalantly.

"I forgot I had to eat to survive for a sec, wait a minute let me gain my brain cells back," Harry said. Draco thought he sounded like a crackhead but he didn't mention it.

"What brain cells?"

"You're a very rude person Draco Malfoy."

"Thanks. I love how even though I'm your kidnapper you still give me compliments." Harry rolled his eyes. "Anyways what do you want to eat?"

"Popeyes." Draco almost threw up on the wheel.

"Bitch what!"

"Popeyes."

"Popeyes is nasty as fuck. Chick-fil-A is so much better."

"Nah. Popeyes is greasier and has more flavor. Chick-fil-A's food is as dry as my phone."

"I don't think we're gonna be able to fuck if these are your political opinions." Harry snorted.

"For one we were never gonna have sex, you kidnapped me and I still haven't eaten yet. For two it's not a political opinion it's a political fact, get it right."

"Whatever, Pottah!"

*•*

Harry ended up getting his Popeyes. He got a chicken sandwich and some fries. Draco just got mashed potatoes. Harry didn't know why but for some reason Draco cracked when he gave him puppy eyes.

Suddenly Draco stopped driving the car and he parked in a very rich looking garage. Harry looked around in confusion.

"Where are we?" He asked.

"My house."

"Can I just wait in the car, I just ate and I really don't feel like getting up," Harry complained.

"What do you mean to wait in the car? You're staying here." Harry's eye widened.

"You really are a bad kidnapper," Harry muttered more to himself. Draco rolled his eyes.

They walked into the house and Harry's eyes lit up. "You really are rich as hell."

"Perks of being a mob leader," Draco smirked.

"Anyways here are your bags, you can go get ready for bed if you would like. I'm going to sleep. Don't try to leave the house I will know if you do."

"Where will I sleep?"

"In a bedroom. It won't be hard to find one there are like ten of them. They all have a bathroom in them."

Harry nodded and walked off to find a place to sleep.

*•*

After he walked up what seemed like ten flights of stairs Harry found a comfortable looking room. He dropped his bags and went into the bathroom.

He turned the shower on and hopped in. He had never felt better when the burning hot water hit his skin.

After twenty minutes Harry finally got out of the shower. He looked into the bags of clothes and pulled out the 150 dollar hoodie.

The hoodie was lilac, fuzzy, and extremely oversized on Harry. It was a pretty basic hoodie so Harry was more than confused as to why it was 150 dollars.

He pulled on the hoodie and some short shorts, then climbed into bed.

-End of Chapter-

Popeyes or Chick-fil-A?

Baiiiiii!
*falls off plane*