𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 -𝘙𝘦𝘨𝘳𝘦𝘵

Harry woke up to a massive headache. He groaned and opened his eyes only to close them again after he saw how bright the room was. He groaned again when Hermione barged into the room.

"Hear Harry take this," she said handing him a glass of water and an Aspirin.

"Hermione shush," Harry mumbled putting his pillow over his head.

"I'm whispering," she said blandly. Harry would have rolled his eyes if he had the energy.

"Get out," he said.

"I hate it when you're hungover," Hermione said bitterly walking out the room.

Harry swallowed the Aspirin and drank all the water. Never getting drunk again - he thought as he tried to open his eyes again.

He stretched and got out of bed. He walked into the kitchen and saw Pansy looking at him in horror. She looked scared for her life.

"Are you okay? You like you just saw a ghost," he said as he made himself some tea.

"Harry! Are you insane?!" Pansy screeched. Harry's ears felt like they were going to explode.

"Pansy what the hell!" He whisper-shouted covering his ears.

"Sorry," she said in a quieter tone. "Draco wants to see you." Harry nearly spilled his tea.

"Malfoy can go fuck off," he said trying to stay calm. Pansy sighed.

"He isn't asking," she muttered nervously. She knew how Harry was about anything Draco.

Harry was pissed. "Why now? Why does he want to see me after a whole month? What made him stop being such a pussy?"

Pansy snorted. "Probably that text you sent him last night. He thought it was me pretending to be you, but I can't spell for shit when I'm drunk."

"What text?" Harry asked frantically.

"Oh right you were drunk as fuck, you don't remember," Pansy said reaching for her phone. She showed Harry the text, and the short wanted nothing more than to slap the shit out of himself.

"I wanna die," he repeated over and over again.

"Harry it's not that bad," she tried to reason, but it didn't help he was on the verge of a panic attack. "At least you didn't tell him you were a virgin."

"How did you know I was a virgin?" Harry asked still panicking. Pansy's mouth flew open.

"Harry- I was joking," she chuckled. Harry glared at her. "Are you really a virgin?"

"Shut up," he said blushing. Pansy couldn't hide her smirk. "I-I'm gonna go get dressed."

"See ya, Virgin Mary!" Pansy called after him.

⊛⊛⊛

When Astoria and Pansy dropped him off at Draco's house, Harry had to resist the urge to run for his life. He knew he wasn't in danger when he was with Draco, he just wasn't ready to see his former lover yet.

He hesitantly knocked on the door, and Draco opened it immediately. Crap, he's still hot - Harry thought infuriated.

"Harry come on in," Draco said stiffly. Harry rolled his eyes and walked into the house. "Back to your sassy ways I see."

Harry didn't respond.

"We're off to a great start," Draco said sarcastically and led Harry to his office. "So you want to work?"

Harry simply nodded.

"Okay," Draco said awkwardly. The whole encounter was awkward. Harry wasn't speaking and Draco was acting like he was speaking to a stranger.

Harry looked around the room and noticed a few holes in the walls. Some looked like gunshots some looked like punches. Draco's glass desk seemed to be cracked. And Draco's computer screen was broken.

Well, someone got upset - Harry thought stunned.

"Well there's this one guy," Draco started and Harry turned his attention back to the blond. "Astoria tried to seduce him but turns out he's gay. He's been selling kids. Think you can take him?"

Harry was shocked that Draco even wanted him anywhere near anyone like that, but didn't complain. Instead, he nodded.

"Good," Draco said proudly. "The mission is next week, so you'll be staying here so we can work on your fighting-"

"No," Harry finally spoke up. This was probably all apart of Draco's plan. Keep Harry here just to get into his pants then break his heart all over again.

"No?" Draco questioned with a raised brow.

"Yeah, no. I'm not staying here," Harry said stubbornly.

"It's funny that you think you have a choice," Draco chuckled.

Why is laugh so hot - Harry thought irritably.

"Fine I'll stay, but get ready for a week of hell," Harry decided.

"I would expect nothing less," Draco smirked.

Stupid sexy prat - Harry thought as he walked out the room.

Adorable smol brat - Draco thought as he graciously observed Harry's ass.

-End of Chapter-

Do you know hard it is to write on a fucking cracked screen? I cut myself multiple times.

*rushes for bandaids*