𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐅𝗼𝐮𝐫 -𝘕𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘨

Harry woke up first. He laid there in Draco's arms smiling at the memories from last night. Then frowning at what happened before them, and Draco's promise.

He felt arms tighten around his waist meaning Draco was awake. He tried to act like he was still asleep, but Draco knew he wasn't.

"Harry," Draco said in his deep morning voice.

"Harry is sleep," Harry mumbled.

"Harry no. You need to go to Pansy's house... as I promised," Draco said getting up. Harry whimpered at the loss of contact.

"Draco please, I don't want to go to Pansy's house," Harry whined.

"Harry stop. You said it yourself, you don't need a toxic relationship right now," Draco said sadly.

"Draco this isn't toxic. It's not toxic as long as we're happy," Harry tried. "Guess what Draco, I'm happy."

"No Harry, get dressed," Draco ordered.

He wanted to give into Harry. He wanted to come back to bed. He was happy with Harry. But it was toxic, and Harry deserved better.

"Draco come back to bed," Harry begged on the verge of tears. Draco wouldn't even look at him. "Do you not want me?"

Draco's heart almost broke at those words. Of course, he wanted Harry. He needed Harry. He needed Harry to be his. He needed to hold Harry. He needed to kiss Harry mercilessly. He wanted Harry to be his forever. But that couldn't happen.

"Harry please," he pleaded. "Just come on."

Harry ignored him. "What happened?" he asked. "We were happy. Then you panicked, why?"

"Harry, enough!" Draco snapped. Harry was hurt, very hurt. Everything had been fine this past week, he just wanted to know why Draco didn't want him anymore.

"Fuck you, asshole."

◧◨◧◨◧◨

The car ride was silent. Both men were confused. Neither knew what the hell just happened. Harry was confused as to why Draco didn't want him. And Draco was confused as to why the hell he couldn't tell Harry how he felt.

When they made it to Pansy's house, Harry didn't even look at Draco. He explained what happened, and Pansy said he could stay. She also called Ron and told him to bring Hermione over.

And instead of going home, Draco went to the closest bar and got drunk. So drunk he could barely breathe. So drunk that he blacked out with one person on his mind. Harry.

Draco's schedule has changed since then. He never went home. Every day would be, rum, random guy, then Harry. God, he missed Harry so much. It was like his whole life fell apart. He was just nothing.

Blaise had been taking care of the gang, shipments, and kills. Pansy had to work extra hard with the poisons because Blaise was busy. Astoria was cooped up in the house with a depressed Harry because Draco would usually sort out her missions. And Harry just sat in Pansy's guest room staring at the wall.

The only time he would move was when he had to go to the bathroom. He barely ate, Hermione had to come over and basically shove food down his throat. He didn't talk. Harry completely changed. He wasn't cheerful smiling Harry anymore. He was just nothing.

-End of Chapter-

I know this shit is confusing, but Drarry is confusing. Let's face it Drarry is the most bipolar couple to exist.

Baiiiiii!

*gets bitten by my cat*