𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 -𝘑𝘦𝘢𝘭𝘰𝘶𝘴𝘺

AHHHH JFDHEBXHSBNS- THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 2K READS!!!! Sorry about that enjoy the chapter now...

***

As Draco made his way back to the car, his blood boiled. It took everything in him to not go back and punch the shit out of Theo again. When he went back to where his car was parked he opened the door and was about to start the car but a sniffle stopped him.

He looked next to him and saw Harry with his head down.

"Potter?" Harry made a noise that showed that he was listening but still didn't lift his head. "Are you crying?"

No response.

"Potter," he said with less patience.

No response.

"Harry," the raven-haired boy looked up in shock. "Are you okay?"

Harry nodded. Draco tried not to roll his eyes.

"Why aren't you talking?" He asked.

"What do you mean I'm perfectly f-fine," Harry lied and his voice cracked slightly.

"Then why do you have tears in your eyes mon tendre?" Draco asked concerned, Harry blushed at the sudden language change. He didn't know what Draco said but it was hot.

"T-Theo," Harry mumbled hoping Draco wouldn't hear him, but sadly he did. And his face turned red from anger.

"Is this about how he held you?" Draco asked trying to stay calm.

"Yes, it made me v-very uncomfortable and b-brought back some m-memories," Harry admitted.

"Don't worry Harry, he won't be touching you at all. From now on I'll be doing your training," Draco said trying to stay calm.

"No, I can handle it. I'm sure you're busy," Harry said nervously.

"Don't worry about it, stumpy," Draco reassured. He had to admit he was starting to care for the boy.

Maybe it was Harry's big bright green eyes. Maybe it was the way Harry's glasses were never on correctly. It could be his beautiful ebony messy locks. Or maybe it was his cheerful smile. Whatever it was had Draco Malfoy hooked, and that scared him.

✩𓅪✩

Draco took Harry to Pansy's house. Even though he liked the boy he couldn't just have him walking around freely in his home.

After he left Pansy's house, the blond went to go meet Blaise at a bar.

When he got there he saw Blaise flirting with multiple people at the same time. It was obvious he had never met any of the people because he was putting full force into his Italian accent.

"Alright move along people. We have business to attend," Draco said and no one moved. So he flashed his gun that was in his pocket and said, "move unless you want an unscheduled appointment with my friend Anita."

They all ran away, and Blaise snorted.

"Who the fuck is Anita?" He asked through laughter.

"My gun. My love. The fries to my ice cream," Draco said dreamily.

"Draco for the last time. Fries and ice cream is nasty as fuck. Just like Chick-fil-A. We need to get you some new tastebuds buddy."

Draco scoffed. "How do you know what's good for me?" He screeched.

"That's my opinion!" Blaise yelled. The whole bar looked at them like they were on something. "We know we're beautiful but don't stare. That's just rude."

"Bud, I think there was a little mistake with your sentence," Draco whispered to Blaise. "You said we."

"Right my mistake," Blaise said, "I meant to say I know I'm beautiful but don't stare it's rude."

"Fuck you."

"When?"

"Ew. No. Nasty as fuck." Blaise rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, why are you here?"

"Right so I need you to tell your best friend that if he wants to live he'll stop touching Potter."

"Theo?"

"Yes."

"Why do you have an issue with him touching Harry?"

"Because he made Potter cry."

"You made Harry cry yet no one told you to stop looking at his ass every chance you get."

"That's beside the point."

"I thought you couldn't care less about Harry? Why the sudden protectiveness?"

"That's none of your business, is it?"

"But I want the tea," Blaise whined.

"Too bad."

It was quiet for a moment then Blaise gasped dramatically.

"Wait-" he said. "Please tell me you don't. Did you really? That's crazy. Unexpected."

"What?"

"You fell in love with Harry Potter."

"Bitch please."

"Okay, maybe not love. But you feel something towards him. Am I right or am I right?"

"You're wrong," Draco said and walked out the door.

-End of Chapter-

Blaise and Draco's friendship gives me life.

I also now have a oneshot idea so look out for that.

Baiiiii!
*Does a flip of the astronomy tower*