𝐀𝐮𝐭𝐡𝗼𝐫𝐬 𝐍𝗼𝐭𝐞

Hullo, my lovelies. I have no idea what to put in an author's note so here's just a few disclaimers and stuff about the characters.

*•*
Credits
I suck at descriptions so I didn't write this one XxElliexXYF did and I just wanted to say thank you.

Warnings

I have no idea what type of warnings my story will need (self-harm, suicide, etc.) but I will always put a warning if/when necessary.

Criminal Tingz

Draco's Gang: The Serpents (thank you XxElliexXYF for the name) they only kill people who deserve it (meaning rapist, human traffickers, pedophiles, etc). Other than killing people they also sell weapons.

Draco's personality: Draco is an absolute asshole when you first meet him. He's like that to everyone he meets for a reason though and that will be explained eventually. He's an all work no play type of person. He thinks it's stupid to show love or affection towards anyone. He has never been in love and his number one rule is he doesn't date.

The Death Eaters: The Death Eaters are Tom Riddle's gang. They are idiotic people. They all have killed innocent people just because they can. Their leader is downright insane, he kills people just to kill people. Sometimes he kills people from his gang for no reason. They are involved in human trafficking, kidnappings, and most of them are perverted pedophiles.

Enough of the criminal shit let's move on to our smol bean's life.

Harry's family: Harry's parents died when he was five years old. He stayed with the Dursleys until his godfathers adopted him after they found out he was being abused.

Harry's personality: Harry is the type of person that would jump in front of a bus for a stranger. He has a sassy side but overall he is an extremely nice person. He is also very pure and sweet.

THIS STORY IS GAY!
So if you're homophobic do me a favor please choke on Satan's dick and go to sleep for a very long time.

I don't own the Harry Potter books or movies. All rights go to the author of the Harry Potter books: Dobby a free elf.

Another thing that I forgot to add is that this story takes place in New York. However, I didn't make all the characters American. Some of the characters are British, Italian, Australian, or French.

Okay, bai now, me go take naps!