𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧 - 𝘗𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵

Also, make sure to read chapter 17 first because Wattpad do be glitching tho.

Once Harry took his shower, he sat down on Draco's bed and waited for the blond to finish his shower. Of course, Draco's perverted ass didn't give Harry and shorts or pants, so Harry was just sitting on the silk sheets in Draco's shirt and underwear.

A few minutes later Draco walked out the bathroom wearing nothing but a pair of grey sweatpants. His hair was slightly damp from the shower and his abs looked heavenly. Harry felt his mouth water, he couldn't look away.

Draco chuckled when he noticed this. "If we have the sex you can enjoy all this and more," he said in a sing-song voice. Harry was brought out of his trance.

"Nice try Malfoy, but it's a hard pass for me," he said while smirking.

"Not the only thing that's hard," Draco joked looking between Harry's legs. Harry blushed and looked down to see if the blond was right. He wasn't.

"It is the only thing that's hard, you prat."

Draco sighed sadly, "one can dream right?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "Yup keep dreaming blondie. Now, are you gonna just stand there or..."

Draco climbed into his bed, and Harry practically jumped on him. The blond chuckled and pulled Harry onto his lap.

"I don't think I want to be on your lap," Harry's said nervously.

"And why is that?"

"Because last time I was on your lap you wanted to be a fucking pervert and got hard," Harry said irritated.

"That's because you decided to be a fucking brat and push your ass against my dick!" Draco defended.

"Because you had your hand on my butt!" Harry recalled.

"Because it looks so pleasing!" Draco pointed out.

"You are so annoying," Harry muttered.

"Then why are you still on my lap?" Draco asked with the biggest smirk.

"Because it's comfortable," Harry said simply and rested his head on Draco's shoulder.

"Did you know that if you moved any closer then your dick would be touching my dick?" Draco asked after a few moments of silence.

"I'm going to fucking kill you if you don't shut up," Harry said scarily.

Draco snorted, "you're too tiny to kill me."

"Try me bitch."

"Do you know how toxic that would be?"

"Do you know how dead you will be?"

"You're evil."

"Thank you I love how even though I won't have sex with you, you still give me compliments."

"Not you taking my lines."

"Not you having a death wish."

At that Draco finally shut his mouth and ran his hands up and down Harry's back.

-End of Chapter-

I hate this.
But it's just a filler chapter so that doesn't matter.

*jumps off of a tree*