𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 -𝘉𝘢𝘣𝘺'𝘴 𝘍𝘪𝘳𝘴𝘵 𝘔𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘪𝘰𝘯

The car ride was long. Draco was quiet the whole ride. Luna and Ginny were complimenting Harry. Which caused him to blush and mumble small "thank you's". It seemed like Astoria wasn't the only one obsessed with his cute little button nose.

Draco told Harry to dress formally since they were going to some kind of extravagant event. So he tried his best, he was wearing a tight creamy white turtleneck, tight black slacks, a luxury belt, and dress shoes. The pants hugged his butt perfectly (Draco wouldn't stop staring at it). Draco managed to make his hair actually look like something. Overall Harry looked good.

He wasn't good though. He shouldn't have told Draco that he could handle this guy. This guy was selling kids. Harry couldn't handle someone like that. His palms were sweaty and he was having a fucking panic attack.

"You don't need to do it, Harry," Draco reminded him. "I'm sure I can get Theo to do it or something."

"No, I said I could handle him and I meant it," Harry said with a determined look on his face.

Draco sighed. "Just be careful, Mon Amour," he said gently. Harry nodded feeling blood rush to his cheeks.

He walked into the building trying his best to hide the limp.

He walked over to the guy Draco showed him and tried to hide his disgust. The guy was short and had rather ugly facial features. Harry tapped on the guy's shoulder and asked,

"Do you know where the bathroom is?" The man turned around and put an ugly smirk on his face. He was immediately infatuated with Harry.

"Hello gorgeous," he said trying (and failing) to sound smooth. Harry mentally rolled his eyes.

"Hi," he said kindly. "Now can you show me the bathroom?"

"Can we have some fun first?" the guy asked raising a bushy brow. "My name's Alan Igram."

I think I just swallowed throw up - Harry thought with malice. I actually have to pee now though.

From the corner of his eye, Harry saw Draco, Luna, and Ginny walk into the building. Draco's eyes immediately landed on Harry and he looked angry. Harry wondered why but just kept doing his job.

He was fine until Alan decided to grab his ass. As a reflex, he slapped the guy, which caused some ruckus. Harry mentally panicked.

Draco looked over to see what was happening. He tried to hide his anger as he walked over to Harry and Alan who was holding his cheek in pain.

"Go to the car, Harry," he said dangerously. Harry knew right now was not a time to be defiant, so he listened for once.

After Harry left, Ginny and Luna walked over to where Draco was. While Alan was looking at Draco fearfully, Luna slipped something into the his drink.

"I'm going to the car to see if Harry is okay," she whispered in Ginny's ear. "Can you and Draco handle this?"

Ginny nodded and Luna went to the car.

Draco chuckled as he looked over at Alan. "Are you okay? You look like you've just seen a ghost," he said jokingly.

"Y-You're not going to hurt me?" Alan asked scared for his life.

"Why would he hurt you?" Ginny asked sitting next to Alan so that she and Draco were cornering the guy.

Alan paled. "N-No reason," he said pathetically.

"You seem tense, have a drink," Draco offered. Alan who was too scared to disobey took a sip of his drink. "Is it good?" Draco asked with a sadistic smirk.

Alan instantly got drowsy and leaned on Ginny's shoulder. Ginny looked down at him in disgust. "Pathetic," she and Draco said at the same time.

Ginny dragged him out of the building which earned her a few weird looks but she just said that he was drunk. As Draco was about to walk out of the building with her, he saw someone that he never wanted to see again.

Tom Riddle.

-End of Chapter-

I just sit back and observe.
🐸☕️

Baiiii!

*Daniel Radcliffe reveals that gay sex is really fucking painful*