𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐅𝗼𝐫𝐭𝐲 -𝘚𝘶𝘳𝘱𝘳𝘪𝘴𝘦

To answer your questions yes that's me in the picture :)

✯✯✯

Draco woke up to the smell of Harry's peppermint shampoo. He opened his eyes and saw the tips of Harry's raven-colored locks. He looked down and saw his adorable boyfriend cuddled into his chest.

He smiled and pulled Harry closer. The ravenette began to stir and whine, meaning he was cold. Draco pulled the blanket up to cover them both but Harry still whined.

Eventually, the blond realized that his small lover was awake and just wanted attention. He chuckled and leaned down to kiss Harry's plump lips. The raven smiled and wrapped his arms around Draco's neck.

"Merry Christmas," he grinned. Draco pulled Harry into his lap and kissed him deeply. Harry kissed back and smiled into the kiss (let's pretend morning breath doesn't exist for a sec).

"Merry Christmas stumpy," Draco smirked. Harry rolled his eyes and moved to get out of bed. "You know, it's been a month."

Harry made a face. "Yeah so?" He asked confused until he remembered.

"So, we can have sex again right?" Draco asked hopefully.

"Yes Draco," Harry sighed. Draco pulled him back to bed and began to kiss his neck to his chest. "But not now, it's Christmas morning."

Draco looked up at him and stroked his hand up and down Harry's clothed cock. "You sure?" He asked with a sadistic smirk.

Harry gulped, closed his eyes, and took a deep breath. "Fine," he eventually said. "But we have to be quick, Pansy is waiting for us."

"Of course my love."

❁❁❁

They arrived at Pansy's house slightly late but it was definitely worth it. Yes, Harry was sore but that didn't really matter.

Pansy was hosting a Christmas party. As she does every year since she was the most fun one in the gang other than Blaise but he lacks the energy for a party.

"Ready?" Draco asked. Pansy's parties tend to get very... wild.

"Yes sir," Harry mocked cheerfully. Draco chuckled and led Harry up to Pansy's apartment.

"Harry!" Pansy shouted as soon as they walked in the door. She dragged him into the living room leaving Draco alone.

Harry sat down on the couch with Hermione as he got pestered with many questions regarding him and Draco.

There was always something new with the couple. Always. And Hermione and Pansy always want to be the first that know.

"Nothing new happened," Harry sighed. Pansy gave him a look.

"Then why'd you come in limping?" She asked. Hermione snorted as Harry went red.

"Pansy! I'm not going to tell you about my sex life!" He screeched.

Everyone looked over at them weirdly. Draco walked over and brought Harry over to dance because he sensed that his boyfriend needed help.

"Thank you," Harry sighed out of relief. "But I can't dance."

"Would you rather dance with me or be harassed by Pansy?" Draco smirked. Harry rolled his eyes.

"Neither," he said and walked away. "I'm going to the bathroom."

"You're no fun," Draco called.

"Admit it, you were just gonna touch my ass the whole time," Harry called back. Draco scoffed.

Just because it's the truth doesn't mean you have to say it - he thought as he rolled his eyes.

❁❁❁

Draco said they had to leave the party early for some reason. He was trying to take Harry somewhere but Harry forgot Draco's present at home. So they had to stop by the house first.

Harry ran into the house and looked in the closet of the guest room (where he hid Draco's present). He grabbed the medium-sized emerald green box and ran down back downstairs.

When he got there Draco was waiting in the living room sitting on the couch. Harry ran to him and jumped in his lap.

"Here," he said handing the blond his present.

Draco opened the box and smiled. Harry was shocked he thought Draco would hate his gift. Draco picked up his new gun and observed it slowly.

It was a silver pistol but engraved on it was 'D&H'. That was his favorite part.

"Thank you, Harry," he said genuinely. "I love it."

Harry smiled sheepishly and said, "you're welcome."

"Now let's go, I have a present for you," Draco said and picked Harry up with him since the raven was on his lap.

❁❁❁

Draco drove to a house that looked very familiar to Harry. The same house he grew up in.

"Draco? What are we doing here?" He asked.

"I know how much you miss them and I'm sure they miss you so I decided this should be your present," Draco said not meeting Harry's eyes.

"But how are we supposed to explain why I was gone?"

"I already thought of that," Draco said simply. "You went on a vacation because you needed a break from school and you met me."

"But-"

"Harry, stop making excuses," Draco ordered. Harry glared at him.

"Fine," he sighed.

Draco got out of the car and opened Harry's door for him. They walked up to Remus and Sirius' house and knocked on the door.

Remus opened the door and froze.

"Harry?"

-End of Chapter-

Sorry for the long wait I've been feeling like shit :)

Anygays have a good day!

Bye-bye

*chokes on helium*