𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 -𝘎𝘪𝘧𝘵𝘴

"Come on Dray," Harry pleaded for what seemed like the hundredth time. "It's Christmas Eve you can't be that busy."

"Sorry Harry, but this can't wait," Draco said feeling guilty.

After two weeks Hermione was able to found out almost everything about Cormac. Including his exact location at this moment. Draco was getting ready to make that bastard pay, but Harry was making that hard.

"I'll be back before the night's over," the blond said and moved to walk out of the house.

"Draco no! We've barely even decorated!" Harry complained. "I get that you have a lot to catch up on but it's been a month since we've given each other any proper affection."

Draco frowned. He didn't mean to make Harry feel like this, but it wasn't exactly his fault.

"I'm sorry but I'll be back soon then I promise we can decorate," he tried to compromise.

Harry glared at him. "Fine," he said stubbornly. "Leave. I'm not going to stop you."

Draco smiled and kissed Harry's forehead, cheek, then lips. "I love you," he said holding Harry's small face. The ravenette simply hummed in response.

"Bye stumpy," Draco said and walked out the door before Harry could respond.

✹✹✹

"You're sure he's working tonight? It's Christmas Eve," Draco asked Hermione through his earpiece.

"Yes, I'm sure. He had a fight with his wife about it though," Hermione reassured.

"I see him," Draco said and peeked from behind the wall. "Tell Blaise to bring the van around."

"Okay," Hermione said and did as she was told. Blaise came a minute later. Draco choked Cormac until he passed out, and dragged him into the back of the van.

He got in the passenger seat with Blaise and the darker-skinned man looked at him and snorted. Draco looked over at him confused.

"Amused Blaise?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. (sorry i had to).

"You just look really angry when you're mad," Blaise said then burst into a laughing fit. Draco just looked at him and waited for him to stop.

"It's just like... you get all red and then you start sweating and your hair gets messed up-," Blaise said then started wheezing once again.

"I need new friends," Draco said sounding annoyed but looking at his best friend with an amused smile.

✹✹✹

"He still hasn't woken up?" Draco asked. "Such a bitch."

"We could starve him to death," Blaise suggested.

"Yes," Draco agreed. "That with some torture... mental and physical of course."

Blaise smirked sadistically. He and Draco made sure everything was locked and left to go home.

✹✹✹

"Honey I'm home!" Draco called. Harry ran downstairs with a big grin and jumped on Draco.

"Now come on," he said once he finished hugging his boyfriend. "We're gonna decorate then watch Christmas movies for the rest of the night!"

"Someone's excited," Draco chuckled.

"Yes! Very much so!" Harry grinned. "Now hurry up!"

"I'm surprised you didn't get us matching pajamas-" Draco froze when he saw Harry hold up two red matching reindeer onesies.

"I'm not wearing that," the blond said stubbornly.

"If you don't you can add a few more weeks to the no sex thing," Harry threatened.

"Fine," Draco snarled snatching the onesie out of his boyfriend's hands.

After they got changed they decorated the entire first floor and put a few lights outside.

Harry was very tired by the time they were finished but he was determined to watch Christmas movies.

They cuddled up on the couch with Harry between Draco's legs and a blanket wrapped around the both of them.

They watched Home Alone and halfway through the movie Draco heard soft snores coming from his small lover.

He carried them upstairs and soon fell asleep with Harry in his arms.

-End of Chapter-

I be that pretty mf man

The fluff at the end did things to my stomach.

Double Update? Who's she?

Anygays, have a nice day!

Bai bai!

*falls and cuts knee*