𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐲 𝐒𝐢𝐱 -𝘞𝘢𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘶𝘱

Harry's heart dropped. He had spent the last three weeks crying over someone that didn't even remember him.

"What do you mean?" He asked his voice slightly cracking. "I'm your boyfriend. Y-You love me. I love you."

"I've never loved anyone in my life. Fuck off, whoever you are," Draco said coldly. Harry pouted.

"It's me, it's Harry," he pleaded. He watched Draco's tired and confused face turn to amusement and the blond broke out into a laughing fit.

"I can't," he wheezed. "You should've seen your face!"

"Huh?"

"Oh Harry I'm so sorry," he continued to laugh and wheeze until he couldn't breathe. "I remember you. It was a joke, love."

Harry glared at Draco harder than he had ever glared at anyone in his life. Draco looked at him scared of his life. At this point, he wished he could go back to his comatose dream. At least he wouldn't have to deal with an angry Harry Potter.

"Listen bitch," Harry started. "I'm gonna fucking kill you. I was already mad at your stupid ass for getting shot. Then you decide to joke about your memory?!"

"Harry I-" Draco tried.

"Count your days Draco Malfoy. Count your mother fucking days," Harry threatened and moved to walk out of the room but Draco grabbed his wrist.

"Please stay," he pleaded. "I'm sorry. For everything. Not being able to commit to you. Getting shot. Making you cry and starve yourself. And joking about my memory. I'm sorry."

Harry looked over at his boyfriend and frowned. "I'm still mad at you," he said as he moved to sit beside Draco in the hospital bed, being careful so that he wouldn't hurt the blond.

"I know," Draco wrapped an arm around his small boyfriend. "I missed you."

"I missed you too," Harry muttered stubbornly. Draco chuckled and Harry began to doze off.

➜➜➜

"Draco, why aren't you allowing anyone to see you?" Harry asked. "Daphne needs to check up on your injuries." Draco sighed.

"Daphne can come in," he said. "But everyone else can fuck off."

"Why though?"

"Because I'm their boss they're not supposed to see me weak. Especially, Theo, he'll see it as a sign of weakness and he'll try to take over."

"Theo does one thing to me and now he can't be trusted? And the thing wasn't even that bad he just made me uncomfortable."

"Yeah and then you had flashbacks to your rape. Speaking of your rape, who raped you?"

Harry rolled his eyes. "The guy was drunk and he changed. He's engaged now, I'm not going to let you kill him. Plus is wasn't rape. I kicked him in the balls before he had the chance."

"Doesn't matter if he was drunk! Or if he has changed! The fucking idiot had no right to touch you without your permission!"

"Draco we're not talking about this right now. You need Daphne to check on your wounds," Harry said annoyed.

"Tell me who it is and I'll get my wounds checked," Draco said with a smirk.

"You're getting your wounds checked either way dumbass," Harry said and walked out the room.

As he walked out of the room he could feel Draco's eyes on his ass. "Stop looking at my ass, you perverted git!" Everyone in the waiting room looked at him like he was crazy.

"Can't even look at my boyfriend's ass in peace," Draco pouted.

❛𝐓𝐰𝗼 𝐖𝐞𝐞𝐤𝐬 𝐋𝐚𝐭𝐞𝐫❜

"Draco, your wounds have fully healed," Daphne said.

Harry looked up at her. "Really?" Daphne nodded.

"Can we have sex?" Draco asked exhausted.

"Draco!" Harry said surprised.

"Yes Draco, you can have sex," Daphne answered calmly. "All types of sex. Rough, gentle, kinky-"

"Okay, we get it!" Harry said flustered and red.

"Well I'm leaving," Draco said and got up from the hospital bed. He went into the bathroom to get dressed and Harry went to wait in the car praying for his ass.

-End of Chapter-

I planned my whole wedding today. Imagine being that productive.

Also don't you hate feeling emotions.
Like... I could be minding my business then someone tells me that they love me and my heart starts beating faster.

That shit is weird.

Anygays, have a good day!

Bye-bye

*goes zip-lining*

𝐒𝐦𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐂𝐫𝐢𝐦𝐢𝐧𝐚𝐥 | 𝘋𝘳𝘢𝘳𝘳𝘺जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें