𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 -𝘚𝘵𝘢𝘺

"I swear to fucking god Harry, if the police find out about me because of her I'm gonna kill her and then you," Draco said scarily calm.

"If you even attempt to touch her I will leave your sorry ass and go to the police myself," Harry challenged.

"Harry, this isn't a fucking joke! I could go to jail!" Draco shouted.

"I'm not going to let that happen, just trust me," Harry said softly and walked into the room that his best friend was being held captive in.

"Harry!" Hermione shouted in shock. "What are you doing here? Where are we? Who are these people?"

"Mione," Harry started calmly. "You're okay calm down."

"I can't calm down! I have no idea where I am, and I'm tied to a bloody chair!" Hermione yelled in frustration. "What the hell is going on?!"

British people are scary as fuck - Harry thought terrified.

"Well Mione," he tried. "You were kidnapped by a cop that was actually apart of a gang, and uhhhh they're either gonna kill you or force you to join the gang.......but I'm not let that happen."

"I wanna die," Hermione muttered annoyed.

"So did I, but then I met this hot French guy and-" Harry was cut off by the door opening revealing a pissed-off Draco Malfoy.

"Harry I thought you were gonna talk some sense into her not gossip about our love life," he said.

"Who said I was gossiping?"

"Can you guys have your little lovers' quarrel later?" Hermione spoke up.

"Hmm, how about....no!" Draco said smirking which earned him another pop on the head. "Ow! That one hurt!"

"Good," Harry said proudly.

"You are an evil person," Draco and Hermione said at the same time.

"You disgust me," they said to each other at the same time.

"Stop!" They yelled in unison.

"Both of you need to shut up," Harry scolded annoyed.

"Hey!" Hermione started sounding offended. "I usually scold you, not the other way around."

"Being around this idiot made me realize how mature I really am. Plus he's so whipped he makes it easy for me to get my way," Harry said snickering.

"He doesn't look like the type to be whipped," Hermione inquired.

"He is right here," Draco said irritated.

"He can leave," Harry laughed out. Draco rolled his eyes and left the room.

Once Harry knew that Draco couldn't hear them he told Hermione everything that happened since he got kidnapped. Every single detail. Just not the private things that happened between him and Draco.

Once Harry was finished explaining everything, Hermione was at a loss for words. She was still trying to comprehend that her best friend was apart of a gang and involved with a mob leader, but also the fact that she could choose to die or join the gang.

She had never thought about the criminal lifestyle, her parents always told her she was too smart for that. So she spent her whole life with her nose in a book trying to keep her grades up. She majored in computer science since she was always infatuated with computers and technology.

"But Harry," Hermione started, "what would I even do? I'm not built for this lifestyle and neither are you."

"I don't know, we would have to tell Draco about any skills you have that might be useful for the gang and-"

"I never said I was joining."

"What- b-but you have to. If you don't then you die, and you can't just die," Harry tried to reason.

"Harry! I'm not you! I can't just forget my life and go off joining gangs! I'm not that type of person!" She snapped.

"Hermione-"

"No, we were all worried. We all cried for you, we all prayed that you weren't dead! You should've heard the thoughts that were running through my head!"

"I didn't have a choice. They didn't give me a choice."

"But now you're sleeping with one of them? Harry, in what world does that make sense?"

"He's not that bad! You don't even know him!"

"Harry, he shot his father. He pointed a gun at your head. He's probably killed many innocent people-"

"That's not what they do," Harry said through gritted teeth. "They don't kill innocent people they wouldn't do that. Draco wouldn't do that."

Hermione scoffed. "Okay sure."

"Draco shot his father because his bitch ass deserved it. He pointed a gun at my head because he thought I was a threat. And he has never killed an innocent person," Harry said defensively.

"Whatever I'm still not staying. Please make sure my death is painless-" Harry walked out of the room before she could finish.

He walked up to Draco and hugged him tightly wrapping his arms around the blond's neck. He breathed in Draco's cologne and sighed contently.

"She's staying."

-End of Chapter-

I was gonna kill Hermione but then Harry was gonna be depressed and shit and I really didn't feel like dealing with that.

*falls into Draco's gun collection*