𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐎𝐧𝐞 - 𝘚𝘯𝘢𝘵𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘥

"Harry you better hurry up, class starts in ten minutes!" Harry's best friend, Hermione Granger shouted through the phone.

"I'm sorry but like I said my alarm didn't go off and Sirius was too busy sleeping to wake me up," Harry muttered.

"Did you at least have some coffee? You sound exhausted," Hermione asked.

"Nope," Harry answered while yawning.

Hermione kept shouting at Harry trying to keep him awake and Harry was so ready to just hang up on her.

Suddenly Harry heard some odd noises coming from an alleyway.

"You know that Professor Snape is going to be pissed at you-" Hermione was saying before Harry cut her off,

"I'll call you later 'Mione," he said then hung up the phone.

Harry walked closer into the alleyway and tried to make out the noises he was hearing. It sounded like someone was being hurt, badly.

He was sure he also heard two male voices. One of the men had a thick British accent. While the other man had a faint Italian accent.

Harry peeked to get a look at what was happening. He couldn't see anything so he decided to move closer. But since Harry is literally the most clumsy person in the world he slipped.

Harry was sure the two men heard him because the voices stopped. He also couldn't hear anyone getting punched anymore.

He heard footsteps approaching him and he ran. Harry has never been a fit person. He hardly ever got any exercise other than PE class in high school. So he was surprised when he started running at such a fast pace.

Harry had been running for quite some time occasionally looking back to see if the men were still behind him, and they were.

Eventually, Harry's legs started to give out on him, and his pace slowed down a bit. Harry was looking around for a place to hide but he didn't see anything.

Harry felt something hit his head and everything went black.

*•*

Harry woke up to voices. He opened his eyes and saw that he was in a very bright room that blood smeared on the walls. He also saw three figures.

One of them was a tall woman. She had short black hair cut into a sleek bob, pale skin, and a slender yet kinda muscular build. She looked like she could kick your ass yet also give you a comforting hug at the same time.

Another one was an even taller male. He had curly dark brown hair, darker skin, and a very muscular build. He looked very intimidating, especially to Harry. (Probably because Harry's a midget)

The last one was an average size male. He had light brown hair that was styled into a classic taper cut, tanned skin, and a very slender build. He looked nice but Harry could tell that the boy was the exact opposite.

"How the hell did you idiots get caught?!" The woman shouted. "Oh my god! Draco's going to kill you!"

"Relax, I'm sure we'll be fine. We all know Draco's all talk," the darker-skinned man said. The other two just rolled their eyes.

"My question is why didn't you choose a more secluded spot? You killed someone and you chose the alleyway of all places to do it?" The woman continued.

"Exactly what I said, but this idiot wanted to be lazy," The tanned man said pointing to the dark-skinned boy.

Harry watched as the three of them argued over whose fault it was and waited patiently for them to acknowledge him.

"I'm telling Draco," the female said after a few minutes of them just arguing.

"No!" The two males snapped at the same time. The female scoffed.

"Ye- oh look he's awake!" She said once she finally noticed Harry. "Theo, take the duct tape off. Blaise go get Draco."

~End of Chapter~

Bai!
*jumps out the window*