𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐰𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐲 𝐍𝐢𝐧𝐞 -𝘚𝘰 𝘧𝘶𝘤𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘤𝘶𝘵𝘦

The next day Harry woke up with a sore everything. His head was sore from all the loud moaning. His back was sore from all the weird positions Draco pushed him to do. His legs were sore because Draco decided it would be fun to test his flexibility. And lastly, his ass was sore because he had gotten absolutely railed by a mad man.

Draco was still sleeping because he was in no pain. They had sex all day and all night. Of course, Harry enjoyed it and consented every time, but that doesn't change the fact that Draco Malfoy made his everything hurt.

Draco's muscular arms were wrapped around Harry's waist possessively. There wasn't any space between them. And they were both still naked.

A few minutes later, Harry felt Draco's arm tighten around his waist, meaning that the blond was now awake. Harry sighed and nuzzled more into Draco.

"Morning," he said tiredly in his gentle morning voice. Draco pulled him closer and said,

"Go back to sleep."

Harry frowned. "I can't sleep," he started. "The mission is tonight and I don't feel ready. Can we go over the plan one more time?"

Draco nodded sleepily. "Okay so," he started. "You distract the guy long enough for me and Ginny to kidnap him, and bring him to Luna so that she can torture the fuck out of him."

"Right," Harry said determinedly. "And who are Luna and Ginny?"

"Ginny is Ron's sister. She and her girlfriend, Luna, are torturers. Ginny likes to see her victims' pain. While Luna doesn't really care as long as she can try new things. She is very... unique," Draco explained.

Harry nodded and got out of bed. He winced in pain as he stood up and tried to walk. Draco turned his body so that he could see the wonderful view of Harry's ass.

"Do you need any help?" Draco asked with a smirk.

"No," Harry said with malice. "You've done enough, don't you think?"

"Don't tell me you're complaining," Draco said incredulously. "Were you not the one that agreed to another round? And one after that, and one after that, and another after that, a-"

"Okay, we get it!" Harry snapped and limped to the bathroom. Draco watched him with a sadistic smirk.

"Hello Harry, I'm Luna. Draco has told me a lot about you," Luna greeted kindly sticking her hand out for Harry to shake.

Luna was a beautiful woman. Her wavy dirty blonde hair went to her waist. She had grey silvery eyes, kinda like Draco's but lighter. She was quite short, she looked the same height as Harry maybe an inch taller.

"Hi Luna, nice to meet you," Harry greeted nervously. Draco almost rolled his eyes at his lover's behavior.

"There's no reason to be nervous Harry, they don't bite. Well... Luna does, but she doesn't bite people that she likes," he whispered in Harry's ear. Harry nodded.

That didn't help, you fucking asshole - he thought to himself.

"You're so adorable," Ginny said cheerfully standing next to Luna. Harry noticed her Australian accent.

Ginny was just as beautiful as Luna. She had soft red hair, bright brown eyes, and freckles all over her face. She was sadly taller than Harry, maybe four inches taller.

"Thank you," Harry muttered sheepishly. Draco lightly growled and wrapped a possessive arm around Harry's waist. "Calm down, blondie."

Ginny and Luna snorted at the nickname. "Yeah calm down. I'm a full-fledged lesbian, and you know that," the redhead said chuckling.

"We should get going," Luna said in a dreamy tone. She seemed so kind. Her voice was so gentle and soft. She always had a dazed expression on her face, but that just made her even more perfect.

Everyone else nodded in agreement. Luna grabbed Ginny's hand and they walked to the car together. Draco helped Harry walked to the car because the raven still had a sore ass.

"Thanks," Harry said in pain. Draco nodded and put his hand on Harry's thigh.

Luna and Ginny sat in the back seat snickering at the two. Harry caught a little bit of what they were saying ("They are so awkward and cute." "Just date already."),
and he blushed crimson.

"You okay?" Draco asked looking over at him.

"Yeah, I'm fine," Harry nodded. Draco didn't believe him but just squeezed his thigh to comfort him.

Harry heard the girls coo at them and blushed even more. Draco finally picked up on what was happening and snorted.

"Harry you are too cute," he said shaking his head.

"Wha-" Harry cut himself off when he realized what his lover was talking about. "I'm not cute! ...I -I'm hot!" He protested.

"Oh, you are so fucking cute!" Ginny said from the back seat. Harry was surprised that Draco was able to hold in his possessiveness.

"S-shut up," he mumbled embarrassed.

"It's nothing to be embarrassed about. People call me cute all the time," Luna said in her perfect dreamy tone.

"T-thank you, Luna," Harry said feeling a bit less embarrassed.

Luna is a goddess - he thought gratefully.

-End of Chapter-

If you can't tell my obsession with Luna is very strong. She is the love of my life. She is queen. And as Harry said, she is a goddess.

Anyways baiiii!

*jumps off a cliff with no water at the bottom*