The She-devil: Chapter 1

Hiyaaa ppl, this is some short stories I wrote in primary !!!! Hope ya like them !!!

===============================================================================

The She-devil

Chapter 1

Once upon a time, there was an 18 year old boy called Ryan, he had black short hair, brown eyes and was never liked, he didn't know why. So one day he announced to his village that, he was going to defeat an evil monster called The She-devil, this monster was a cruel evil monster, who would kill anyone or anything that wouldn't do as she wanted. The villagers said he was crazy and didn't stand a chance. Some even said he was throwing away his life, his family begged him not to go but he still went. The villagers all saw him walk down that dreadful path, that lead to The She-devil's castle.

“Here goes nothing” Ryan said, as he walked nearer and nearer to the castle. When he got to the castle gate, he noticed that there was no guards in sight, as if...as if the She-devil was expecting him, he walked toward the castle door. The castle was made of big black bricks, the door was blood red and had the sign of the devil on it. He froze when he saw the sign of the devil.

He then heard someone say in his mind, “Enter my castle, I mean, I won't hurt you... MUCH !” by now Ryan knew what the She-devil wanted, what she wanted was...was...was a fight until finish. Ryan started to shake wildly with fear, the castle door suddenly burst opened, with a huge BANG. Ryan took a couple of slow steps into the horribly spooky, dull castle. The doors then SLAMMED shut behind him, he jumped with fear. By now Ryan was beginning to doubt himself, but with his head held high. He screamed “HEY, SHE-DEVIL, COME OUT COME OUT WHEREEVER THE HELL YOU ARE”

And then, right before him, there she was, the She-devil herself...