Unfortunately, instead of stopping him, I unknowingly opened up the opportunity for him, "Ha! You said it yourself Cupcake. You admit fantasizing us giving head-"

Whatever he was about to say, go back to his throat when I once again charged for him. He was having so much fun teasing me, circling around his car and laughing his butt off while I was right here getting striped out of my self-worth. It went around for more than 5 minutes and I didn't realized he had emptied out my distressful thoughts and filled them with the crazy determination of taking him down.

"Scarlet?" A sudden interruption made me stopped on my track abruptly.

Turning on my heels, I came face to face with my little brother, Luke. "I was wondering who were screaming sex jokes at this time and I didn't expect to see you, sis." Luke had a surprised/amused face plastered on his face. I started to panic, worry he might get the wrong idea between me and Taehyung.

"It's nothing like how it sound li-" but I was cut off mid sentences when Luke shrugged it off with his hand and said, "Yolo sis, just do whatever you want."

"But still, me and him-"

And again, I was interrupted with Luke greeting Taehyung, "Hey, Wussup, hyung!" Taehyung raised his hand up in return, "Picking my sister up from the airport?"

Taehyung turned to look at me, those silly smile still lingered on his lips before he looked at my brother again, "Yup oh and her luggage," Taehyung walked to my luggage, his eyes wary on me fear I might jump him and that got me scoffed. With his silly grin after satisfied with my reaction, Taehyung picked up my luggage and gave it to Luke.

"I can bring it up myself." I told Luke, taking the luggage in my hand, "Luke, who's inside?"

"Blake and mother, dad out with his friend." I simply nodded my head, not knowing what to say. I felt the heaviness on my shoulder came back crashing on me.

Luke reached me and get the luggage from my hand, "I'm sorry I wasn't there when it happened sis. I would have contributed something. That medusa always inspires my inner serial killer and I can't believe I miss this gold chance." Luke had a frown on his face," I hope she wake up every day 4 minutes before her alarm goes off."

The corner of my lips tugged a little at the corner.

"Now, let's go in. Mum's waiting for you." Luke walked ahead to the doorway with my luggage not noticing I had halted my footstep and stayed behind. I felt so nervous to enter the house. I took in a very deep breath, trying to encourage myself until a hand situated itself on the small of my back.

Turning on my left, my green gazes connected to Taehyung's as he flashed me his rectangular box smile, "You can't leave me behind after inviting me in, Cupcake."

I felt myself relax a little at the presence of this guy I called my best friend but that didn't mean I forgot our previous arguments from earlier, "I hope you fall down in school hallway tomorrow with hands in your pockets."

He grinned down at me, his hand on my back slowly pushing me and I started my walking pace towards the door, "Thanks for the advance warning, Cupcake. I will just hold your hand all day then, so that even if I fall, I'll pull you down with me."

I snapped my head towards him, not realizing we have reached the doorway, "You're annoying."

"Your annoying." Taehyung winked down at me before he pushed the door open and we got inside.

I rolled my eyes at him before eventually saying, "I'm home!"

And then I realized, I sound so me while I should be sulking right now. This annoying man made me forget again ugh!