Trapped Part 2 (Powerless)

Requests are welcome x
Hope you enjoy :)

***

Everyone stared at Hiccup, open-mouthed. All except Astrid's mother who just smiled.

"THERE I SAID IT! ARE YOU HAPPY NOW? I'M IN LOVE WITH ASTRID." He sunk into the tree trunk and slowly slid onto the floor, he began taking deep breaths, tracing circles on Astrid's axe with his finger to avoid crying in front of his friends.

"Sorry H, but Astrid already has a secret boyfriend, So..." Tuffnut stated.

"Tuff, I am the secret boyfriend!" He explained.

"WHAT?!" Snoutlout gasped.

"We've been dating for weeks!" He continued. "The roses, the sneaking around... It was all because of me!"

"Wait... I'm confused." Heather said.

"Ruff, care to help me out here?" Hiccup asked, finally standing up off the floor.

"Wait," Heather turned towards the female twin. "You knew?"

"Yes, she knew." Hiccup explained.

"Why wouldn't she tell me? I'm her best friend." Heather asked.

"Exactly," Lotus explained. "You're her best friend, which means that your opinion means more than all of your friends combined."

"She was scared." Hiccup admitted. "She knew that you would make a big deal of it, and wanted to wait until it was serious. Ruff wasn't even supposed to know."

"It's true." Ruff agreed. " I caught them kissing in the clubhouse."

Hiccup blushed.

"So, what do we do now?" Heather asked.

"We wait!" Hiccup told her.

"Hiccup, we don't even know if this is where they are coming," Stoick stated.

'Turn around.' He gestured.

The riders all spun round to see a ship headed in their direction.

"How did you..." Fishlegs hesitated.

"I'll explain later. Everyone hide... and don't come out until I say."

"Hiccup..." Stoick said.

'Dad, please just trust me.' He interrupted.

The riders all did as he asked.

***

"So, tell me again how you found out where Stoick's secret weapon was hidden." Krogan was curious.

"You have a secret weapon?" Hiccup whispered to his father, who shrugged in denial.

"Let's just say, sometimes being invisible pays off." She responded.

"She can turn invisible? Why does she get to do all the cool stuff?" Tuff whispered before his sister placed her hand over his mouth to stop him from speaking.

"Are you sure this is the right island?" Krogan asked.

"Positive," Astrid assured him. Leading him towards the center of the island. "Just a little further."

"Excellent," Krogan smirked.

Suddenly Astrid spun around and raised her hand out in front of her, deflecting a dragon root arrow Krogan had shot at her.

Heather tried to stand up to help her friend but found herself pulled back by Hiccup.

"Don't..." He whispered. "She knows what she's doing."