We're you... Just older Part 2

This is a really short chapter, but part 3 is definitely worth it so stay tuned.

Hope you enjoy :)

***

"Daddy, Let her go!" The young boy screamed from his mother's arms.

Astrid froze. Did he just say? No. He couldn't have. She looked towards young Hiccup, who was blushing profusely, keeping a safe distance. Both Heathers squealed.

"Hiccstrid!!!" The younger twins cheered. Their older selves agreed.

Astrid finally managed to free herself, but she didn't get very far before being tackled by both Hiccups.

"Ow! I am hurt! I am very much hurt!" Tuffnut screamed. Everyone spun around to see both sets of twins on the ground with the young auburn haired girl stood between them.

"We forgot to hold Zephyr down!" Older Heather chuckled. Zephyr walked toward her mother, who gave her a high five.

"That's my girl."

"Really Astrid?" Older Hiccup asked, still holding the younger version of his wife in place. Zephyr crossed her arms looking towards her mother's teenage self.

"Nobody messes with the Haddock girls!"

Younger Heather was on the verge of crying. Happy crying. The riders were all rolling on the ground, laughing hysterically. All except Astrid and Hiccup.

"Stormfly!" Young Astrid called out. The Nadder swooped in and grabbed her friend, flying her to the cliff.

***

Astrid sat on the edge of the cliff, deep in thought. She couldn't believe what just happened, and how much she wanted to kill her friends for laughing.

"You okay?" A familiar voice approached.

"You tell me." She responded as she turned to see her older self sitting beside her. Of course, both Hiccups had offered to find her, but Astrid insisted that she needed some time alone, so went to find younger Astrid herself.

"Okay, stupid question." She admitted.

"Please tell me we stopped at two kids!" Younger Astrid begged, her older self laughed.

"For now, yes. The baby is Heather and Fishlegs little boy, Forrest." The present Astrid's eyes opened wide.

"Heather and Fishlegs?! Had a baby?!"

"Yup." Older Astrid chuckled. Her past self dropped her head in her hands. Her breathing became short and shallow. "I know it's overwhelming, but breathe before I pass out." Her breathing slowly started to relax.

"This morning I woke up and everything was normal. Now suddenly I'm married... to Hiccup. I have two kids..."

"And we're chieftess." Older Astrid interrupted. Young Astrid froze in silence for a moment.

"This can't be me. It just can't."

"Why do you say that?"

"You just seem so perfect at everything."

"Weren't we always?" This earned a chuckle from young Astrid, before she looked back out over the outpost. "You mean the mom thing?" Young Astrid nodded.

"We're terrible with kids, we always have been."

"I remember being so scared when I first fell pregnant. But you know what got me through it...?"

"Hiccup..." Young Astrid whispered. Other Astrid smiled.

"Do you remember, back when we were six, and mom took us to the wishing well." Young Astrid nodded. "Do you remember what we wished for?" Young Astrid let out a sigh.

"To one day become the greatest mom ever." She whispered.

"I don't know about greatest. But..."

"Are we happy?" Young Astrid interrupted.

"Very." She nodded. "Do you wanna meet them?" Young Astrid looked towards her with fear in her eyes. Astrid was not a kid person. Sure, she loved kids and found them adorable, but she had no idea what to do with them. "You'll be fine." Older Astrid stood and offered her hand, which young Astrid took, causing a spark of light as their hands met.