We're you... Just older

Inspired by HTTYDwriter24 x Go check out their stories. I absolutely love them. Currently working on part 2.
This is set during Season 3 of RTTE the older versions are from between THW and Homecoming.

Hope you enjoy :)

***

"Guys!!!" Tuffnut shouted as he raced into the clubhouse with chicken in his arms. Everyone turned to the male Thorston twin, who was now panting heavily. "You have got to come and see this!"

"See what?" Fishlegs asked. Chicken squawked.

"You said it, sister." Tuff said.

"Okay, let's just get this over with." Hiccup sighed, mounting Toothless. The others all followed suit, mounting their dragons to follow Tuffnut.

The riders all landed by the docks to see a large ship approaching. It was definitely not a hunter ship, in fact, it looked a little like Stoick's ship.

"I wonder who it is?" Fishlegs asked, curiously.

"It's us! Well, not us... but us!" Tuffnut tried to explain, much to his friends confusion.

"Does anything you say make sense?" Hiccup asked. He felt Astrid tap his arm and spun round to see her eyes fixed straight ahead, her jaw dropped. She wasn't blinking. "Astrid?" He asked, before finally turning to see what she was staring at. Hiccup's face did quite the opposite. He started blinking to make sure his eyes weren't playing tricks on him. He refused to believe what was right in front of him.

"Hiccup, breathe!" A familiar voice said. Astrid's voice. Though it hadn't come from the blonde stood beside him, but the blonde currently hopping off the ship, onto the deck.

"You're..." Hiccup froze. He had no idea what to say next as he saw more familiar faces emerge.

"You." The Hiccup lookalike explained. "We're you... just older."

The younger riders all stood in shock for a few minutes, examining their older selves. Astrid was adoring the fact that she hadn't appeared to have aged much at all. The twins were mirroring their counterparts, copying their every move. Fishlegs was trying to figure out how on earth this was possible and Snotlout was falling in love with himself. Heather stood on the sidelines watching the scene unfold, until she heard her counterpart call out from the ship.

"A little help, anyone?" The young riders all turned to future Heather, who was struggling to get three young children off the boat. A young girl with Auburn hair and ice blue eyes, a little boy with blonde hair and forest green eyes and a baby boy with black hair and green eyes. Future Astrid rushed to help her, followed by Future Fishlegs. She first lifted the young girl into the dock, then the blonde boy who was clinging to Heathers leg. Fishlegs took the baby, allowing Heather to join them on land. Older Astrid turned to young Hiccup.

"You okay, Hiccup?" She asked. His eyes turned from her to him, older him, then back to her.

"I have a beard." He stated with an empty expression on his face, barely blinking. The riders all laughed, old and young.

Future Astrid pulled out a book and began flipping through the pages.

"So, where about's are we?" The younger riders all looked in confusion. Tuffnut opened his mouth to say 'Dragon's Edge Duh!' But young Astrid beat him to it.

"Chapter three." Young Astrid stated. She would recognize that book anywhere. It was her journal, where she documented all of their Dragon's Edge adventures. Her older self found chapter three and caught herself up on where abouts their younger selves were on their journey.

"Uh oh!" She gasped.

"Uh oh, what? What, uh oh?" Older Hiccup asked her. She froze as he read the page over her shoulder. "Uh oh!"

"Mommy, what's wrong?" The young blonde boy tugged at her skirt. The younger Astrid gasped, fighting the urge to faint as her friends held back their laughter.

"Aww!" Young Heather cried. Fishlegs soon joined her. Astrid glared at them both.

Older Hiccup rushed towards the younger Astrid, remembering what happened next. Her held her arms tightly behind her back.

"What are you doing?!" She shouted, struggling to escape his grasp.

"Saving our friends." He explained. Younger Hiccup stared in confusion. He looked at his older self, who returned his gaze before looking towards the other Astrid and back to little Hiccup. Young Hiccup froze as he saw the ring on his counterpart's finger. It took him a moment to process the information he just received but he quickly took the hint and took Astrid's axe away from her and removed the dagger she kept hidden in her boot.

"Hiccup?! What are you doing?!" She yelled, still failing to escape.

"Daddy, Let her go!" The young boy screamed from his mother's arms.