Love is a battlefield Part 2

TW violence

Requests are welcome x
Hope you enjoy :)

***

"Hiccup you can't get in. It's locked." Heather explained. Just then the door flew open.

"And now it's not locked!" Astrid pointed out. Still breathing rather fast, though slower than before.

"He has a key?" Heather asked her.

"No, he has a foot." Astrid explained as the Auburn haired rider raced to her when he noticed the bruise on her head.

He halted when he noticed the bruises on her inner thigh. He looked her over and noticed more bruises in her wrist. The bruises on her knuckles were nothing new.

She quickly tugged on her skirt to cover the bruise on her leg praying that Hiccup hadn't noticed. Heather decided to give them some privacy and headed downstairs.

"Astrid..." She couldn't even look at him. She knew the shimmer in his forest green eyes were enough to break her heart at this moment. "Did he hurt you?!"

She let out a small sob, desperately trying to hold back a tsunami of tears. "He tried... He didn't."

Hiccup was by her side faster than he could blink and she was already hyperventilating, tears flowing like a waterfall.

"Shhh... it's okay." He held her close and began stroking her hair. It had a rather calming effect on her. He started tracing circles on her back as she sobbed into his chest, soaking his tunic. "It's just a panic attack. You're okay." He reassured.

"I was so scared, Hiccup."

Breathe

"I couldn't move."

Breathe

"I'm so pathetic."

Breathe Breathe Breathe

"You are NOT pathetic!" Hiccup squeezed her tight. She winced in pain and it didn't go unnoticed. "Astrid?" He immediately loosened his grip.

Breathe Breathe Breathe

"It hurts."

Breathe

"What hurts?!" He panicked.

"My back." Of course her back hurt. A fully grown man had thrown her against a wall made of solid rock. Hiccups face turned red with anger. He was sure steam was flowing from his ears.

After ten long, grueling minutes she finally calmed down and Hiccup let out a sigh of relief. He made absolutely sure that she was okay before hopping off the ground. He grabbed her leggings and threw them to her. With that he left. Heather tried to talk to him as he left the hut, but when she received no response she noticed his hands balled into fists and she was sure a vein was about to burst.

She rushed upstairs to Astrid.

Once she was fully clothed, she grabbed Heathers hand and headed for the arena.

It took a lot longer than usual as Astrid was in a lot of pain and had to stop every few minutes.

They finally reached the arena to find Arnold hovering above Hiccup, who was looking rather battered.

*Punch*

"HICCUP!" Astrid cried.

"Ahh, there you are." Arnold glanced over to the girls, stood by the gate. "Now, I know this might look a little extreme."