Reaching the nursery Amelia sighs her back is screaming at her, "Those stairs are a killer." Rory sees her pain and goes to say something but is interrupted, "Oh there's the bag."

"Where do you want this lamp?" Rory looks around the room.

"Oh, on the changing table," Amelia turns to take it off her but Rory does it herself, "Thank you."

"Milly, sit down for a moment. I can't imagine her body is thanking you for walking up those stairs, we're in no rush just take a few minutes," Rory helps her sit on the window seat then sorts the lamp.

Upon sitting Amelia feels a little relief to her feet and smiles at her sister, "I can see why your such a good doctor."

"It doesn't take a doctor to know that you're overworking your body. Take a few minutes then we'll go when your ready," Rory sits next to her admiring the room properly, "They did a good job in here."

"They sure did," Amelia follows her gaze then groans feeling the need to pee, "Oh could you help me to the bathroom?"

Without a word, the blonde helps her to stand but as she does Amelia feels a gush of water down her legs.

"Oh god," She gasps looking down at the puddle then up at Rory panicking inside, "My waters just broke. But it's fine I haven't felt any contractions yet so we have... ooh never mind." Amelia leans against the wall next to her groaning through it.

Doctor instincts kicking in, Rory makes a mental note of the time, "Okay where is your phone? I'll call your midwife and tell her we're on the way."

Once the contraction passes Amelia points to her bag on the floor voice shaky, "It's in the front pocket, my midwife is Megan. Oh god, I can't do this."

"Yes you can," Rory makes the call and offers Amelia her hand.

While she's on the phone Amelia zones out trying to remember the things she learnt at her antenatal classes, "Okay baby. We can do this, just don't come too quickly," She grips Rory's hand too scared to let go and refocuses on the blonde before her.

"...her waters have gone and she had her first contraction within a minute after they broke. Yes. Okay, thank you," Rory hung up putting the phone back in Amelia's bag, "Right come on hospital, Megan will be waiting for us when we get there."

Rory grabs both their bags and the bag they came for, leading Amelia to the door, "What about the mess?" Amelia worries looking over her shoulder at the puddle on the floor.

"We'll worry about that later now come on, car," She orders trying to stay calm for Amelia's sake.

Reaching the bottom of the stairs another contraction hits, Amelia grips the handrail leaning heavily against it until the contraction passes. At the same time Phoebe enters the house, "Is everything alright?"

"She's gone into labour and we're on the way to the hospital once this contraction passes," Rory explains rubbing Amelia's back.

The contraction subsides and Amelia released her grip, "Sorry Phoebe, my waters broke upstairs in the nursery, could I ask you to clean it up please?"

"Of course, don't worry about anything else just get to the hospital," He nods heading upstairs, "Oh and good luck Milly."

In the car, Amelia grabs her bag from the floor pulling out her phone, "Who are you calling?" Rory questions glancing her way.

"Mum, I haven't got my hospital bag and I want her with me for the birth," Calling Anita, she waits for her to answer.

"Milly?"