Fun facts

These I wrote right after finishing this book in 2019:

1. Stefano DiStefano was a mistake but I thought it was funny so I let it be lol.

2. This story was born due to a fanfic of one of my favorite movies although the only thing that stayed were the names *shrugs*.

3. This story was originally going to be about a Detective who falls in love with the daughter of a Russian mafia leader and her brother was a serial killer who killed their mother and tried to kill Arabella too.

4. I love older men and that's why there's such a big age gap between Arabella and Apollo.

5. I'm naming my children after some characters of this book.

6. I found out about the Arabella name thanks to the Arctic Monkeys song and instantly fell in love with it.

7. Whenever the story said that any character was watching any show or eating any food, I was watching that show or eating that food as I wrote.

8. I thought I was going to finish this book in 2 weeks because in the beginning I was writing two or three chapters per day but Maria from the past, you naive slut.

9. Some of the chapters I wrote three or four times before being completely happy with them.

10. I love books with all my heart but until a month ago I hadn't read anything in over a year.

11. My family promotes my book to other relatives and they ask for the link and I just look away and giggle.

12. I found out about my passion for writing the summer the first Avengers movie came out because i looked up the movie online and wrote the whole script by hand in Spanish and English.

13. At some point I actually thought about making Arabella and Mariano a couple.

14. At first there was only going to be one villain (Gaia) but when I wrote Mr. Past I scrambled Gaia's name for another one I had on my notes so I ended up having two villains which made everything more interesting and I'm more than happy for that mistake.

15. Whenever something medical was talked about, I researched for hours just to make sure everything made sense (especially the pregnancy stuff).

16. The initial idea was that Arabella would be kidnapped while pregnant and made a sex slave by the Russian mafia but I was so tired of men being the savior so I decided to make a pregnant woman the hero just so everyone out there can get an idea of how strong females can be.

17. At first I wasn't convinced about the DiStefano surname because I liked DeLuca so much but there's so much DeLuca people on Wattpad books, I wanted something fresh.

18. Arabella's personality is my idea of how I think Athena (goddess of war and strategy) would behave.

19. Now that I'm done writing I seriously cannot believe this book is mine and that it came out of my brain, it's just unbelievable.

20. Viola was actually going to be a platinum blonde but a chapter or two after Mrs. Blade Arabella mentions her brown hair so I had to come up with the wig things which works because she has suffered a lot, all she wants to do is live another life.

21. I added pictures of outfits and places because since I'm not an English native speaker, I wasn't sure about the vocabulary to describe places and it's a smoother experience for the people who have the same problem. Like before I wrote this I know nothing about how to describe a dress or a house!

22. Arabella throws knives because I want to learn to do that.

23. The Sequel was going to be about Napoleon being the same age as his father when he met Arabella but I decided to push that idea for the third book.

24. Arabella, Apollo and Mariano are bisexual.

25. The Mr. and Mrs. thing on the titles wasn't going to be for every chapter but I seriously loved it and it was easier to give every chapter a title.

26. I cried writing a lot of these chapters like full-on bawling my eyes out at 3:27 am.

27. This is my face:

 This is my face:

Love you so so so so much! Thank you for being part of this and for giving me a chance, without you I couldn't keep on publishing this book after it being deleted twice lmao

Hey guys! there's a link tree in the "about" section of my profile here and you can send a tip (if you can and want) or maybe look at my Pinterest boards or find my insta and Twitter! Thank you!🤍🤍all your support is appreciated. (Doesn't matter if there's no tip or a lot of tips, I'll keep on writing as I have for the last five years)