Mr. Past

•Apollo DiStefano•

Negotiations with Arabella's dad to bring her to live with us don't exist because he has been taking my calls but he's in Italy and I'm not getting on a fucking plane. He might be the boss of his family but the only reason he has money is me and Arabella's sacrifice.

I wanted Viola to move in next week but if this keeps happening, it will take a lot longer which isn't ideal but as long as Viola ends up here, I'll be happy.

On a more positive tone, today we have the first OB appointment. I don't plan on missing one thing about this pregnancy and our Doctor is going to be the same one that was there when my mother gave birth to me.

Wifey is currently upstairs getting ready, her head is all over the place lately and I love seeing her so indecisive in the morning with her lingerie; it's cute.

"Amos, where are we on Alina?" I asked looking at the pen Arabella got for me in Paris.

He approached my desk "We tried interrogating her Sir but she's mentally ill...she thinks you're her husband."

Alina is a girl who was in my office this morning, seemed quite disturbed, holding a letter opener to her throat and threatening to take her life if I didn't chose her.

I let out a deep sigh "You give a girl one night a couple years ago and she comes back confessing her love, she's not mentally ill but a very good actress," I stood up fixing my jacket. "When she came knocking on my door a month after we had our little encounter she claimed to be pregnant but it was all a lie."

Yes, it has happened more than once.

Amos seemed disturbed "She's the sister of Viktor Smirnov?"

"Yes, and his parents also tried to make our families allies so both Italians and Russians would be at the head of the table but you know my father and his extreme nationalism." I sighed, walking to the door "Triple security on my wife, she's everyone's top priority from now on. Bring guys from Sicily if necessary."

Amos nodded "Yes, Sir."

"Thank you, Amos, I know I don't say that at all but thank you for taking me back to my wife that day."

He smiled "She's a good influence on you."

I patted his shoulder "She's the worst influence on me," we both laughed and after that, I went out of my office to wait for Arabella in the living room where an important envelope was waiting for me. I signed the contents of it and then gave it to the butler so he can send it back to my lawyers.

I glanced at my watch "11:30, we are going to be late if she doesn't come down right now," I chugged down the glass of rum which reminds me of my first time with Arabella in this very same sofa. Then I heard her cute steps rushing down the stairs "Arabella, slow down!" I ordered from the living room.

She walked through the arch with her big smile as she wore a white skirt and top...I don't want to start a fight like the one in France but she has to cooperate! Arabella has a killer body and it's really hard for me not to be possessive when she...UGH.

UGH