Mrs. Present

•Arabella DiStefano•

"I'm turning 29 in two weeks," Apollo whispered into my ear as we lay in the bed of our Rome home.

I smiled turning my head to him "I know, baby."

FUCK. I DON'T HAVE A PRESENT! I DIDN'T EVEN REMEMBER!. Been a little busy saving his life.

"Good," he climbed on top of me "what are you giving me for my birthday?"

"A good spanking," I caressed his cheeks with my eyes on his "so you learn it's rude to ask about something that's supposed to be a surprise," I flicked his forehead.

"Ouch, Arabella!" He whined.

"It didn't even hurt that much, slut," I grinned.

"I'll wait but only because you called me slut and it's hot," he groaned before claiming my lips.

I smiled in the kiss and pushed him away "We are meeting your parents in two hours so you better shower, you smell bad."

He gasped "That's what happens when you have energetic sex, sweat it's bound to show up," he pouted "be nice to me, whore."

I shook my head "One of my pregnancy symptoms is that I can smell everything from a mile away so go."

"Are you going to treat me like this every time there's a baby in the oven? I can take it but just want a heads up."

"I don't know, we'll see," I chuckled. "I love you, handsome."

A grin played on his lips, showing me his pearl-like teeth "I love you more, beau–" he was about to kiss me when I pushed his face away "shower?"

"Yeah," I gagged at the smell.

I'm not trying to be a bitch but it's true even if a smell isn't bad at all, it is for my newly-enhanced nose. After I heard the water running I got up on my feet and undressed on my way to the bathroom; now that I have him back, letting him out of my sight isn't an option. When Apollo saw me he clapped, like a little boy so I started walking slower to tease him.

"Hurry up," he whined as I stepped into the glass cube.

I chuckled "What are you going to tell your siblings when you see them?"

"I want my billions back," he replied, squirting shampoo on my head.

"Apollo!" I slapped his chest "be sensitive, they cried for weeks."

He raised an eyebrow "They did?"

"Yes, especially Armani and Allegra."

I have to talk to Apollo about Allegra being pregnant.

"Armani?" he seemed surprised "are you sure we are talking about the same person? Mine is blonde with dark green eyes, he stared at my fianceé for the longest time when they first met."

I chuckled softly "It seems like a million years ago."

"This won't happen again," he caressed my cheeks with his big calloused hands "our children will grow up with both parents and they will bury us together when we die old and grey."

I grinned "That's very romantic."

"I know, I'm a DiStefano, romance runs through my veins, bitch."

My eyes went wide at the named he used "Hey!" I punched his arm "you're the bitch of this relationship."

"Ouch!" he chuckled "I love it when you get mad."

I can't get mad at him, even if I want to it's impossible because I love him too much but if he calls me a bitch again I'll call him something worse.