Ms. Affection

•Arabella Bianchi•

•Four days later•

Today I have the final fitting for my wedding dress. I didn't want to wear anything too on your face but I have no choice...my aunt and dad were the ones who got a saying on the design and the last time I saw the dress it was deconstructed so today will also be the first time I actually see it which is concerning considering my wedding is in two days.

Apollo has been all over me since that night in the living room; I wake up to him peppering kisses all over my body, he won't keep his hands to himself and even tried to put his cock in me while we had breakfast with his whole family. It sounds impossible but the man is skillful.

His touch makes me feel...tranquil.

I don't know what I feel for him, I wouldn't know what to compare it with because I've never liked anyone, a couple of my bodyguards are hot but that's just it. I wasn't allowed to talk to them and vice versa. Besides it's only been a couple of days since we met which would make it stupid for me to feel something deep but then again I was curated for him so it might be the Apollo museum talking.

"Arabella you need to wake up," Apollo said and sounded annoyed.

"Why?" I groaned throwing my pillow at him and hiding under the blankets.

"Because my sisters and mom are in the room and it bothers me, so please get them out," he patted my butt, then I heard a slap and after it Apollo said 'ouch'.

His mom won't let him touch me, but if only she knew what goes down in this room every time he comes back early from work or when I take him his breakfast to the home studio...he loves bending me over and pulling my hair.

"Okay okay," I uncovered myself looking his way "why are you wearing shoes if your feet are on the bed?" I raised an eyebrow and pushed his feet off the bed "Don't."

"Don't," he mocked me and gave me a sly smirk.

"I'll cut your fingers off and shove them up your ass in your sleep," I said seriously trying to hold back my laugh.

"I prefer them deep in your pussy," he whispered, licking his lips and my mind traveled to last night; my eyes couldn't stay open but his tongue was making me cum every couple of minutes which was regal so I closed my eyes and drifted into a deep sleep while he tongue-fucked me.

"Apollon Laurelio DiStefano!" His mother warned.

"Don't call me by my full name!" He growled glaring at Minerva who was unfazed.

"Oh god always such a drama queen," Allegra rolled her eyes "come on! I want to see the dress!"

"Apollo I hope your children are as fun as Arabella and have your...last name?" Eva shrugged, laughing.

Angela was in the closet "DO YOU HAVE ANYTHING THAT'S NOT ARMANI?!"

"No, and get out of my closet!" Apollo yelled, looking at his iPad "and you give me a kiss," he hooked his arm around my waist and pulled me close.

"At what time are you coming back today?" I smiled at the distance between our faces.

"I don't know," he glanced at my lips "but I promise I'll try to make it to dinner."

"You have to, we have the rehearsal dinner," I smiled, looking at his lips.

"After dinner I want us to talk about your sister and her moving in with us," he said, making me the happiest girl alive.

"Really?!" I bounced on him excitedly.

"Yes but stop doing that because I don't want to fuck you in front of my mother and sisters," his eyes glanced at my tits.