Mr. Green Trail

•Apollo DiStefano•
•September 30th 2018•

I don't know why but they've been sweeping the leaves off the green grass for three hours now, seems they want to make it pristine, not letting nature run its course.

Apart from having to sleep with the two psychos in the same bed, both my feet are chained to the bed frame. Sometimes they fight in the middle of the night for who should I hug but I end up hugging nobody because I pretend to be in a deep sleep, when in reality I haven't slept through the night since they brought me here; I'd gotten used to holding Arabella and without her body I just can't seem to rest.

Her scratches are fading away, she would sometimes dig her nails on my chest in the middle of the night because of her nightmares...she must be having the worst nightmares and it's all my fault.

I don't know how I'm going to face her when I do, because I'm getting out of here. What am I going to tell her? She must hate me, I should've been able to protect little Viola...it was my only job that day and I fucked up.

"Apollo," Gaia's voice drilled my ears.

I opened my eyes "What do you want?"

She giggled, straddling me but I quickly pushed her off "Hey!"

"What? I didn't do anything wrong," I sat up and looked at my bare chest; they don't let me wear clothes on my upper body.

Alina walked in wearing a wedding dress, oh my God, please no!

"It's our wedding day!" The girl exclaimed.

"I can't get married, I'm already married!" I showed them my wedding band "Are you blind or stupid?!" I scoffed "Both, I don't know why I asked."

Alina stomped her feet "Shut up! I want you to make love to me tonight."

"I only make love when I feel love, you fucking dumbass," I yawned.

Gaia walked to Alina "Go put the veil on."

Alina rushed away in excitement and Gaia commenced peeling off her clothes "I want to have your child, Apollo," she straddled me once again and her body wasn't causing any effect on me; I'm faithful to my wife in every way and she's the only one who can turn me on.

"I'm not gonna have a boner," I crossed my arms looking into her eyes.

She whined getting off of me and left me alone in the room.

A frown appeared upon my face as I lay back down and looked at the sealed window with bars just in case I think about breaking the glass (Been there, done that; doesn't work).

I have to be there to hold her hand when she delivers our baby. I have to find a way out of here.

I fell asleep, thinking of Arabella and imagining the size of her bump. My wife must look beyond gorgeous –as always– and the baby must be already kicking. There's nothing I wish more in the world than to fight with her about the name...I love our fights.

Did you know I have the worst luck? No? Well, someone woke me up with hot water "FUCK!" My body shot up and I growled at the guard who had a mocking grin on his face "let's see if you smirk that way when I put a bullet in your asshole."

Arabella and I have something for torturing people where they're supposed to feel pleasure, that's one of the things that makes us such an ideal couple.

"Get dressed," he said in a thick Russian accent "you have a wedding to attend."

"How am I supposed to get dressed if I'm chained?" I pointed to the obvious cuff around my left ankle.