Mrs. Bloody steps

•Arabella DiStefano•
•September 30th 2018•
This is happening almost simultaneously with the previous chapter

Allegra just found out about Apollo's state since Minerva was too excited and for a minute she forgot that I run this family but it's fine...whatever.

I walked into the breakfast room, wearing a cream ribbed wool and cashmere-blend midi dress and red net Bottega Veneta heels "Okay, we need to talk," I sat down with Andrea's help.

The triplets looked confused "About?" Eva asked

"Your brother," Eva, Emilio, Enzo and Angela are the ones who don't know but Allegra can't contain her excitement so I might as well tell them right now "Apollo."

Enzo chugged down his mimosa "What about my brother?" He refilled his flute but this time just champagne.

I snapped my fingers and Leandro yanked the glass out of his hands "Thank you," I sighed "your brother is alive."

Emilio laughed bitterly "He's in an urn on your bookshelf."

"And you're about to be at the bottom of the pool if you don't stop talking and listen to me," I smiled "got it, pretty boy?"

He sat up straight clearing his throat "Yes, Belli."

"Adrian was a Russian infiltrate, he was–"

"Was?" Allegra raised an eyebrow; she clearly doesn't notice her security detail.

I took a sip of my orange juice "Yes, his body is dissolving in acids as we speak," I smiled. "The point is that he was working for Alina and Andrea overheard him speak about Apollo. INTERPOL paid us a visit," they commenced talking so I had to raise my voice: "They showed me a picture!"

Everyone went quiet "What kind of picture?" Angela asked with a pale face.

Mariano grabbed my hand over the table "It's okay," he mouthed to me.

I cradled my bump with my free hand "The bodies, the scorched bodies of them..." I felt a lump at the back of my throat with the image of Viola's body still in my mind "Apollo's body was missing a tattoo he got in our honeymoon, luckily for us, the body wasn't completely burned."