Mrs. Knightess

•Arabella DiStefano•
•Two days later•

"How are you feeling?" Mariano asked as he held back my hair.

"Gre–" my body jerked back to continue vomiting. "Oh so great, you should get pregnant," I joked.

Mariano helped me up and gave me a glass filled with water to rinse my mouth "I mean, it's going to happen but Allegra is the one who is pregnant–"

"What?!" I looked at him.

A nervous smile played on his lips "She missed her period so she took a pregnancy test and now she is with child, you know..."

"Apollo is going to murder you," I said, looking into his eyes.

The fucker burst into laughter "Do you really think I don't know how to use a condom? She is not pregnant, I just wanted to see your face."

A growl left my mouth as my hand slapped his arm "I was worried about your life but now I'm going to tell Apollo as soon as I see him and you will be in very big trouble, good luck convincing him otherwise," I slapped the back of his head before leaving the plane's master bathroom. My body slipped under the blankets where I rubbed my bump; Napoleon kicks more and more every day but it's his way of telling me I need to get daddy back ASAP which I'm working on but kids these days are so inpatient.

"I still cannot believe we are related," Viktor said, resting beside me.

A smile played on my lips "It's weird, out of all this mess, I found you."

"Out of all this mess I found you, sis," Viktor rested his hand on my stomach "I don't feel alone anymore."

"You won't ever be alone," I whispered, watching him rub my stomach.

Mariano walked out of the bathroom with his sleeves rolled up "Arabella, can I ask you something?"

"I know you'll do it even if I–"

"Can I ask Allegra to marry me as soon as we get back?"

I sat up with a smile on my face "Sure, why are you asking?"

"Because you're the boss."

I chuckled "Mariano if marrying Allegra is what makes you happy then go ahead, I'll deal with everyone later."

"Even with Apollo?" he looked down at his shoes.

"Mostly with Apollo, he is going to try to murder you in your sleep but don't worry, I'll keep him busy," a smirk appeared on my face as I thought about what I'm going to make my husband do to me when he is back in our bed.

"That's disgusting but thanks," Mariano ruffled my hair and sat down looking at his phone.

We discussed the plan over and over again for hours until it was landing time. We took our seats and strapped our seatbelts. Mariano was still staring at his phone so I threw a piece of chocolate at him, gaining a glare from the bitch so I kicked his shin under the table.

"Don't glare at me, stupid bitch," I warned.

"Sorry, I'm just anxious," he shrugged. "Gaia is crazy for power and Apollo is power."

"The plan is flawless, Mariano, everything will go according to it and we will be having breakfast at the hotel tomorrow with Apollo so stop worrying."

Mariano nodded and put his phone away. As soon as the plane landed, I turned on my phone and received dozens of texts from Allegra saying there was an emergency so I called her "Hello?" Variano was already in the other room, getting their things to get off.