Mr. Blood fest

•Arabella DiStefano•

"I have an idea," I said as Apollo held my hand on our way to the dungeon a.k.a the big basement.

"What is that?" he swung our hands.

I smiled "What if we use a chisel and hammer to break their teeth? Or we can open their arms and break their bones with them," I hummed, giving it a thought. "Also the small blowtorches used in the kitchens, that sounds nice too."

Apollo chuckled "Princess, those are really good ideas, this pregnancy makes you dangerous."

A grin appeared on my lips "Thank you, handsome."

Marcello and Abramo opened the double doors as my husband sighed deeply "I haven't tortured someone in so long, we are going to have so much fun; true bonding."

I wrapped my arms tightly around his right arm "This is why we are never getting a divorce, couples that torture together–"

"Stay together," he finished my sentence.

I spanked him "Good boy," a playful growl left my mouth before I walked away to see the guests of tonight's game of screams, bleed and plead. "Andrea, have you been feeding them the rotten fish?"

"Yes," he replied, slipping on his latex gloves.

My grin turned into a smirk while looking at the tables of everything I promised Apollo in his birthday card "Good. Apollo?" I looked at him and he had the small blowtorch in his hand.

"How could you kill your own daughter?" Apollo asked, approaching my father who seemed to be half-conscious. "Viola was innocent, she just wanted to be with her sister."

I looked down at my bump and caressed it, thinking about Viola who would've been over the moon to be an aunt although they would've grown up with more of a cousin relationship.

"Why do you care?" My father questioned, causing my blood to boil.

"Because I punish sick fucks like you. How could you even have a murderous thought about your daughter?" Hubby was keeping it really cool.

"Why did mom let you do all of that to me?" I asked, approaching Apollo.

"Your mother was a homewrecker," Gaia said weakly.

I chuckled bitterly "Do you think I give a fuck about that cunt? She aided and abetted the toxic behavior to mold me into a perfect little wife for Apollo."

"He loves me enough not to sell or kill me," she stated and though she might me right, I'm better off sold than in the same house as the sick fuck who donated his sperm to the woman who donated her womb.

Apollo scoffed "I love her and I loathe you," my husband said. "Isn't that what this whole pathetic charade was about? Me pledging eternal love to your feeble person so you could take over my empire?" a smirk curved his lips.

Both my dad and half-sister stayed quiet "He's the best husband you could've gotten me, dad," a mocking grin adorned my lips. "Although I don't understand why you trained me and then threatened to make Viola's life a living hell if I didn't marry Apollo, to end up killing my little sister and wanting to overthrow the chain of command; it's nonsensical but then again, your brain is the size of a speck of dust."

"You got all the brains of the family, princess," my husband commented before pecking my lips.

I gently pushed him away with a smile "Oh yes," my feet took me to the tables to pick a knife, a small one because those suckers go all the way in. "Baby, can you mark the spot with a nice red x?"