"You alright?.." he scrunched his eyebrows "you didn't really eat all that much" he said. I waved it off "I'm good...just.." he raised an eyebrow, waiting for an answer. I had to make up something fast! I don't want him worrying  about me, especially on a work day.

"That time of the month" I rolled my eyes and shook my head, as if it was nothing. He opened his mouth then closed it. "Okay" was all he said quietly before walking back out. 'Few' I think to myself.

———————-
We drove to school in Two-bits car as usual. I sat in the front, as Pony and Johnny small talked in the back. Two-bit looked at me and did his signature look, raising his eyebrow. I caught him and tuned "what?" I ask, unimpressed.

"No offence but, you look like shit today" he said as he turned into the school parking lot. I rolled my eyes "wow, thanks best friend" I say sarcastically as I hop out of the car.

The four of us walked through the school doors. "See ya" Pony said as him and Johnny went one way, Two-bit and I the other considering we had the same class.

——————-
I was in math right now. Non of the boys had this same class as me so it was just me and some other greasers and Socs. I felt an uneasy feeling in my stomach, as if I was gonna throw up. I quickly raised my hand.

"Mrs. Lynch?..can I use the rest room?" I ask, trying to keep calm that I wouldn't throw up right here.

"Yes, go ahead" she rolled her eyes. I nodded quickly, just about running out of class.
I ran into the girls bathroom and threw up everything in my stomach. I felt like crying but held it in. My head ached, my stomach was in knots, I looked like a mess..just all of it. I felt my knees buckle beneath me, I was so weak at this point. I then heard a knock on the bathroom stall.

"W-What?.." I managed to croak out. "You alright in there, kid?" I hear Two-bit ask. I nodded to myself, trying to pull myself together but that did nothing. I couldn't hide this anymore.

"No" I said weakly as I started to cry. Two-bit didn't think twice before opening the stall that was already broken. He put a hand on my back.

"Golly kid, why didn't ya tell me-or super dope you were sick?" He said in a more serious tone than usual. I didn't have the strength to say or do anything but shrug. He then put a hand to my forehead and almost gasp.

"Jeez Y/n, your burning up" he gasped. I didn't say anything but kept my eyes shut. It felt nice to have his cool hand against my burning temple.

"Come on Y/n, I needa get you to the hospital" he said as he picked me up bridal style, considering I was to weak to stand. I shook my head with a protest of mumbles "no..D-Darry's gonna..h-he's gonna miss work" I said with my eyes still closed as I felt Two-bit carry me out of the bathroom. 

"Doesn't matter right now, kid" he said as he put me in his car. My stomach rolled as he did. I just prayed I didn't puke in his car. He immediately started the car and sped out of the school parking lot.

———————
We arrived at the hospital after a rough 10 minutes. Two-bit ran over to the passenger door as he yanked it open. I was back in his arms in a jiffy as he carried me in through the front doors.

"Hey! We need a doctor!" Two-bit yelled. I just clutched onto his shirt tighter as I felt as if someone was stabbing a knife into my stomach from the inside. I groaned which caused Two-bit to look down alarmed.

"It's alright, Y/n" he comforted as a doctor came over and lead us into a room quickly. Two-bit gently put me down on a bed. As soon as he did, he went to go call Darry I'm guessing. 'Great now Darry's gonna miss work, I'm guessing Soda will too! What about the state!?' I thought to myself.

Two-bits POV
I shakily picked up the pay phone and dialed Darry's work number, almost missing the numbers my hand was so shaky. I was scared shitless when I saw Y/n in the bathroom.

"Hello?" I heard Darry pick up. 'Thank god!' I thought to myself.

"Darry?.." I reassured "ya it's Darry. Wha-Two-bit?" He sounded confused to worried.

"you need to get to the hospital" I said blankly.

"What! Why!?..what happened!?" He demanded in worry.

"Look everything's fine..just get here as quick as you can, Y/n's sick" I said. Without another word, he hung up the phone.

Y/n's POV
After a minute Two-bit came back in as the doctor began putting blood pressure monitors on me and an IV in me, all that stuff.

"Two-bit?" My voice cracked. He came and stood by my bed with worriedly eyes.

"Ya, Y/n?" He asked. I gulped before speaking "d-do you think Darry will be mad?" I ask. He looked at me for a second before shaking his head.

"No of course not!" He said. I nodded slightly before shutting my eyes, as everything went dark.
———————-
I woke to the sound of chatter. "How is she?" I heard faintly as my ears rung. An ache immediately hit my head, which caused me to groan.

"Y/n!?..oh thank god!" Soda said as he came over and hugged me. I gently hugged him back.
"Hey Sodie" I chuckle a little.

"Don't ever scare me like that again, ya hear" he said. I nodded into his shoulder. He pulled away, that's when Darry came over. He looked like he had been crying. Darry?..my big brother?..Superman? crying? He pulled me into a hug.

"I thought you'd be mad" I mumble as I held him tighter. He looked at my with a shocked look. "Mad?" He repeated. I sniffled and wiped my nose with my arm.

"I just.. I thought you'd be mad for missing work and all..ya know, with the state looking over us and all" I say quietly. He pulled me tighter into the hug.

"Honey, I'd never be mad because your sick. That's how health works, sometimes it's good and sometimes it ain't...and I don't care about missing work, as long as your okay" he said. I sighed as if a big weight has been lifted off my shoulders. I squeezed Darry one last time before pulling away.

"You should've told us, Y/n...I-We could've helped you" Soda said with watery eyes. "I know..I'm sorry" I said. Soda gave me a comforting and forgiving smile.

Soda, Darry, and Two-bit were the only ones here so far. "Scared the shit outta me, kid" Two-bit said as played with the rim of his jacket. I smiled gently "sorry" I said quietly.
He waved it off "just glad your feeling better...and not hacking up in the school toilet" Two-bit let out a little laugh, as did the rest of us.

Thanks for all your support guys! Don't forget to like and comment!