"Yeongah" she calls, with her smooth voice.

"Yeongah, let's eat something." She tries again caressing his hair.

Lady Noh is also someone who keeps self-blaming. Because if she was given more attention to the younger male, she would know he was pregnant. And won't let something like that happens first place. And she is the one also responsible for Yeong stopping his birth control medicine. She thought because now King and the former captain are together, it will be okay to have a child soon. So she told Yeong to stop getting that medicine. But look what happens now. Yeong got hurt from losing his child. Even though he didn't aware of he is carrying another life in him, Yeong's love for children makes it hard to let go of the pain of losing his own child.

Seung ah sighs looking at her boss/ her best friend. She also wasn't at the scenes. Because she was on another meeting. She also regrets not changing her schedule and following him that day.

"Mamaniem, I have an idea." Seung ah whisper to the old lady.

"What is it?" Lady Noh looks at her with a questioning look.

"We can invite lady Jo and twins, spending time with them will make feel better for him." Seung ah replies.

"Yeah, we should do that. We can't let him be like this any longer." Lady Noh nods. Seung ah bows and left to call Jo mansion.

~

"Eun-bi? Kak-bi?" Lee Gon looks at two child figures in the corridor with Lady Jo and Seung ah at west wing.

"Pyeha!" twins and two ladies greats him. Lee gon gives small smile to them patting the twin's heads.

"Pyeha, I ask them to come here, so his highness can spend time with them." Seung ah quickly adds, explaining what's going on.

"Oh, that's great. Let's go then." King led the way entering into the west wing. Twins follow behind awe with new decorations and interior.

"Yeongah" Lee Gon sits beside lump on the bed, moving covers bit he found mop of black hair. Yeong was asleep. His eyes are still red and fluffy from all crying. Lee gon caresses his hair and place a wet kiss on the younger's temple.

"Is Hyung asleep?" Kak-bi asks trying to peek into look at the figure under the covers. Eun-bi shushes his twin brother.

"Don't shout. I think he is." Eun-bi said.

Lee gon looks at twins. He told them that his older brother is not feeling well and they should keep him company, so Yeong will get well soon. Kak-Bi being a naïve kid, nods excitedly, wanting to spend time with his older brother. But Eun-bi doesn't seem convinced at all. She looks at him with a bit unsure. Like she can sense there is more than that to his brother to act like this.

"Let's go outside. We can back when he wakes up." Gon stands and went outside with the twins.

Lady Jo was in the living room talking with Lady Noh. Her eyes filled with tears. Lee Gon gets she might hear what happened.