The pride of the Lannisters - Part 1 - Tywin x Reader

Tywin waited patiently in the courtyard of the Red Keep. It had been years since he had seen her. Years since he had laid eyes on the one known as the pride of the Lannisters. A lifetime since he had seen the beauty that was his sister (Y/n).

(Y/n) was the youngest child sired by Tylos Lannister. The apple of his, and their mother Jeyne's eyes. A child loved by her siblings and all those that called Casterly Rock home. Even from a young age, (Y/n) had been fierce, intelligent, cunning and quick. Yet she had a soft and gentle side, and a loyalty and love for her family, particularly her much older brothers, and more particularly Tywin.

Tywin could vividly remember a time when he had been practicing in the training ring. His opponent's sword had cut into his skin, a river of crimson trickling from the wound. The eldest child of Tylos' eyes growing wide as the first on the scene had been a tiny pale haired girl, that had griped at her brothers arm as if she was holding on for dear life itself. Her small hands trying to stop the bleeding so that he would be alright.

Even though there were many years difference between the two siblings, Tywin had cared for (Y/n) the most. The little girl following him everywhere, always wanting to be where he was, and do what he was doing.

As (Y/n) grew, Joanna would joke that Tywin loved his sister as much as he loved her. And that in another world she was sure that Tywin would have married (Y/n) instead. Yet (Y/n) had been taken from him when a member of the wealthy slaver elite had offered their father more money than he could refuse, for the beautiful lioness' hand. The Great Master from Meereen, intending to present the exquisite creature as a bride to his son. And from that moment, Tywin had never seen his sister again. The two siblings not even able to say goodbye before (Y/n) was taken to the great slaver city and her new husband. Never to return.

(Y/n) had missed all the best and worst moments that the family had been through. She had missed the births of Tywin's children. Missed the birth of Kevan's children. She had been absent for the deaths of Gerion and Tygett. For the death of their father and Tywin's beloved wife, Joanna. And she had not seen how Tywin had brough House Lannister back to greatness. But all that was to change. And soon Tywin would lay eyes on (Y/n) again.

Tywin had received word that (Y/n)'s husband had passed. Joining the great gods of Ghis on the other side. And now that she no longer had anything to keep her in Meereen, (Y/n) had sent word that she wished to return back to Westeros. That she wanted to once again lay eyes on Casterly Rock. That she wished to be reunited with her family. And Tywin had readily agreed. Eager to see what time, and life with the Ghiscari, had done to the sister he had loved.

The sound of footsteps and whinnying horses alerted the Hand of the King to a great entourage making their way into the courtyard. Tywin finding himself impressed as an elaborate carriage, that bore the symbol of the harpy, that was surrounded by a number of unsullied warriors that ran on foot, and riders that were obviously in decent drew to a stop before him.

"Lord Lannister?" A large man asked. Tywin nodding as the man dismounted his horse. One of the eunuch warriors taking the reins, as the Ghiscari made his way over to him.

"I am Zaznar mo Oknu. Lady zo Dhuaq's personal guard. My lady has been so looking forward to seeing you again. If you will come this way." The man informed Tywin. Zaznar indicating for the old lion to follow him as he made his way over to the carriage.

"My lady. All is safe." Zaznar informed the occupant of the landeau as he opened the door and held out his hand. Tywin watching as a pale hand reached out and took the dark amber hand of the guard. The patriarch of House Lannisters eyes growing wide as an equally pale body began to appear. Its form covered in a beautiful burgundy tokar with a golden stripe and a fringe of golden beads. A cascade of blonde hair tumbling down over the wearer's shoulders as she emerged into the light. The old lion sure that he was dreaming as he looked into his sister's sparkling green eyes.

"Tywin!" (Y/n) exclaimed, as she left her guards and made her way to her brother. Tywin holding out his arms so that he could envelope her in and embrace.

Many would say that Tywin was not known for such affection. That he was cold and unfeeling. But as he held his sister in his arms, the years began to roll back to a happier time. A time when he had been a little blonde haired girls world.

"It is so good to see you again, (Y/n). I swear that the gods have been good to you. You look as beautiful as you did the day you left Casterly Rock. Though I believe that your dress is a little more suitable for Meereen than it is for Kings Landing." Tywin said, as he looked his sister up and down. Still unable to believe that she was standing before him.

"And you are as handsome. A little older maybe. But still the handsome man that I remember. And I am afraid that it has been a long time since I have needed to wear anything other than a tokar. I had forgotten how much cooler it was here, than in Meereen. If I am to stay here, I believe that it would be better if I acquired something to wear that was a little more suitable." (Y/n) chuckled, as she looked down at the light material of her clothing.

"I hope that you have somewhere to house my men. Each of the eunuchs was a gift from Hadaq. Zaznar and the others were my husband's loyal men. Each of them pledging to serve me when Hadaq passed." (Y/n) said, as she looked over to where the men stood. All of them watching every move the lion lord made. (Y/n) knowing that if her brother made one wrong move. His head may find itself rolling on the floor.

"I will ensure that they are all taken care of. But you and I have more important things to attend to. So many things to discuss. I want you to remain here with me at Kings Landing for a while before you go to see Casterly Rock. I wish you to meet my children. I wish for us to get to know one another again." Tywin told (Y/n) as he began to escort her inside the Red Keep. (Y/n) stopping as her entire entourage began to follow. Tywin listening as she spoke in the Ghiscari version of High Valyrian to the men. All of them bowing and retreating back to the courtyard, as (Y/n) gripped her brother's arm tightly.

"Now brother. Where are these nephews and niece of mine?"