Undead heart - Part 3 - Tywin x Reader

A third part of this imagine requested by TrashMonarch, but for steph12343246. I hope you all enjoy 🦁😈.

Tywin moaned wantonly as the crimson liquid flowed down his throat. It was the sweetest thing that he had ever tasted. A blood of such unsurpassed flavour, that the old lion believed that it must have been the food of the gods themselves.

(Y/n) lay beneath him. The noises coming from her lips the most exquisite things that the lord of Casterly Rock had ever heard. They had returned to the Tower from the gardens. And even though Tywin had every intention of showing his Dhampir how the two of them together would be able to rule the Seven Kingdoms from behind the Iron Throne, as soon as the door to the rooms had closed behind Tywin and (Y/n), Tywin had been unable to hold himself back any longer.

He had dreamt of (Y/n)'s blood. Dreamt of sinking his teeth into her neck. Into her graceful shoulders. Into her rounded, supple breasts, and her delicate wrists. Feeding off her. Taking her life force into his body. Yet he had always feared that he would take it too far. That he would hurt her, or even worse, kill her. But now, knowing that she was no mere mortal, had pushed Tywin to take what he wanted. And as had pressed (Y/n) up against the wall, his teeth bared, (Y/n) herself had ripped the deep red gown from her own body. Pulling the old lion to her as she presented her flesh to him. Groans, and lewd moans filling the air as Tywin had sunk his fangs through her skin. The first taste of her essence sending the undead lord into a state of complete euphoria.

Now they lay in his bed. (Y/n)'s body bucking and writhing under him as he once again drove his teeth into her flesh. There was almost something spiritual about their mating. Something ethereal about her form. Since he had been turned that night by the keeper of the gate to the world of the beautiful undead, Tywin had taken the blood of many a soul in order to sustain himself. But this, this was no mere body. No mere soul, or form of sustenance. (Y/n) was greater even than him. A superior being that seemed to be the perfect mix of light and dark. A creature that spanned the wide chasm between the living and the dead.

"Tywin. Tywin. No more. I need blood in return. I need you." (Y/n) gasped weakly, as the old lion removed his teeth from her throat and looked down at her. (Y/n)'s body shivering as she watched her blood drip from his fangs.

Tywin fell onto his back as (Y/n)'s weakened form crawled over him. Her tongue licking at the last smear of crimson that stained the lord's cheek. Tywin had not been bitten since he was turned in the caves. Since he had felt the venom of the undead burning through his veins like dragon fire could burn through a city. He could remember the pain that he had endured to become what he was. Yet even though he feared the same pain, the feel of (Y/n)'s warm body, the delicate touch of her fingertips as they glided over the skin of his neck. The feel of her breath as she gently kissed his naked flesh, made him want to do nothing but submit to her needs.

"I need you Tywin. Give yourself to me." (Y/n) hummed as she looked into his eyes. Her orbs sparkling brightly in the dull glow on the dying fire in the room. The lord of Casterly Rock moving his head so that his Dhampir could feed.

Tywin moaned as (Y/n)'s body seemed to envelop his. Her bite eliciting thoughts, and feelings that the old lion didn't know were possible. It was as if she were inside him. Her body part of his. And he a part of hers. It was as if they were sharing the same life essence.

(Y/n)'s body trembled as she tasted the rich, deep blood of the lord. She had always refused to give in to her thirst for blood. Always choosing the higher ground instead. Believing that living like any other mortal was the best way. She had hated her undead nature. Despised the father that she had never met. She had chosen to hunt down the beautiful undead. To wipe their scourge from the face of the earth. To stop them from creating any more of their kind and plunging the world into darkness. But when she had met Tywin, everything had begun to change.

She was supposed to kill him. Supposed to bring an end to his dark reign. But instead, she had felt something inside her, spring to life. It was as if the dark beast inside her, that she had previously chained and bound, had been released. The hunger for his blood growing stronger and stronger with every passing day. Yet until tonight she had been able to force down her needs to taste him. But after sinking her teeth into the man that had tried to come for her lion, she knew that she could wait no longer. That she had to give herself to him. And that she had to have him.

She had never had an undead's blood. And as the deep dark liquid flowed down her throat, she couldn't help but wish that she had given into her desires before. There was something sweet, yet strangely bitter about Tywin's blood. A saltiness to his flesh that made her feed just a little harder.

Tywin was everything that (Y/n) had ever wanted in a mate. He was strong, powerful, masterful. And a single look from him could make her weak at the knees. She had seen many a man over her long lifetime. But until she set eyes on the old lion, she had believed that she would be on her own forever.

(Y/n) reached down her hand, taking Tywin's hardened manhood in her hands. Stroking the shaft steadily as she continued to drink from him. The lord spilling his seed over her heated flesh as (Y/n) finally released his throat. The deep crimson liquid trickling down her cheeks as she fell onto her back. The sensation of blood and body flooding her mind with an exhilaration that she had never felt before.

"Tywin. My beautiful undead." (Y/n) cooed. As the older man combed his fingers through her sweat soaked hair. His lips kissing the flushed cheeks that were tinged with his slowly drying blood. His cold, naked form once again hovering over hers.

"I am going to make you the new lady of Casterly Rock. I will make you a lioness, a queen. A ruler that will be feared and loved in equal measure. You are mine (Y/n). And as long as my undead heart continues to beat, I will never let you go." Tywin growled softly, as his gentle kisses reached her breasts. (Y/n) looking out of the large windows to see the nights celestial orb begin to disappear. Knowing that her love would soon have to sleep.

"You will never lose me, Tywin. And as long as you remain, so will I. You have a Dhampir to guard you. And no one, no one, will harm you. Together we will rule this world in the day and the night. Together, the Seven Kingdoms will be ours." (Y/n) assured, slowly rising from the bed and closing the heavy black curtains, to ensure that no light touched her mate.

"Now, sleep my love. And tonight, when you wake. We begin our rule." (Y/n) cooed, as she crawled back next to her undead mate. Tywin's head resting on her chest as he closed his eyes. His undead heart beating steadily as his queen held him close. A new life awaiting them both when the world once again fell into darkness.