Chapter 7: Over it

Shelby's POV

Not looking forward to today, lavidicious was bad enough, now I gotta see Tiana everyday after the bullshit she pulled on me, and not I'm in the public as Luscious kid which was not apart of our plan. Ugh.

I walk in to empire and I immediately go to my fathers office to discuss planning for my album, I need to perform in a stage soon, it's been long enough and I'm sick of just recording song after song. I go up the elevator and head to his office, I say hi to Becky and head in but soon see he's not there, I sigh and head to leave when I hear someone talk, " he's down in the music video area" I look to see it's Jania, I've barely talk to her since Lavidicious but we've waved and said quick heys, " hey, I didn't know you'd be in here" I say a little nervously, why am I nervous I just met her, she raises and eyebrow and says " I'm your fathers assistant remember" I facepalm with an awkward smile and reply with " my bad, it's been a weird few days" she nods and we sit there in an awkward silence till I break it, " ima head down to the thing now" she smiles and says " ok see ya, I'll be doing paperwork" I smile and leave in a little hurry, not without Becky giggling as I walk away why I to that I wave her off and head to to where Jania said Luscious was

I walk in the room and I see Tiana and Veronika rehearing her video, why does she have to look so good, I roll my eyes and look to see my father standing by Anika, I head over and soon here my father and Anika talking, " did Hakeem and Tiana hook up" I knew knew in my heart they did but it still hurt a bit to hear, I shake it off and tap his shoulder, he turns around and says " hey Shelby what do you need" as he puts his hand on my shoulder, I smile and say " hey dad I just wanted to talk about how my album planning is going, I know everyone finding out about me put a wrench in our plan" he goes to respond but soon interrupt by Hakeem, " dad we need to talk" as he walks away, my father gesture to tell me hold on a second, I roll my eyes and stand next to Anika and watch Tiana and Veronika perform, Tiana is on one of the guys backs and oh how I wish I was that guy right now, I sigh and feel a hand on my back, I look to see Anika rubbing my back in circles to comfort me, I smile a little at her and look back to see Tiana and Veronika in a spat, wow I thought they were cool.

After the director calls for a break I look over to see my father talkin with this guy, but I can tell that tension is high in that convo so I'm not going to get involved, " hey stranger" I look back to see Tiana looking at me, i giver her and unamused look and give a dry " hey" she looks at me weird and says " ok who spit in your cereal this morning" I roll my eyes and say " well when a girl you thought had interest in you fucks your half brother, you kinda get in a mood" her face drops and I roll my eyes and walk away, I walk towards where Luscious was but I see he's gone, I sigh in frustration because we need to deal with this, I go to leave but I'm blocked by Hakeem, I roll my eyes and say " what do you want silver spoon" he puts on his tough guy face and says " why you talkin to my girl" i give him an annoyed look and say " she talk to me" but you can hear how jealous I sound and I hate that I'm jealous of a gangsta wannabe, " funny how you wanted her but she wants me" I roll my eyes and say "whatever bitch boy, I got better things to do than argue with you" I shoulder check him causing him to stumble a bit and head to the studio, I need time to myself right now

Time skip

I put the final touches on my song and save it on my USB drive, I grab my book and head out the studio, I walk into the hallway and see Andre and Luscious talking, I walk up behind them and I hear my father say something interesting, " cops think they found a witness to Bunkys murder, now I don't trust them mf so I need to you clarify, can you do that for me" Andre smiles and says " yes I can pop"  that's weird, why would my father care that much about finding out about the witness, guess it's a way to make sure it's not a clout chaser. I shrug and walk up to Andre " hey Andre" I say as he typed in his phone, he looks up and smiles " hey little sister, how is everything" I smile a bit and say " it's been weird but I'm managing" he nods and says " well that's great, I gotta go handle some business stuff for dad, see you at the funeral later" I nod and watch him walk away, I have a weird feeling about him and I don't know why, I head home and instantly go to my room and shower, I finish my shower and get dressed in my suit and head downstairs where everyone is, I see cookie and instantly give her a hug which she give back, we head to the church.

We get there and I see so many people, some gang members, some of what I assume as Cookies family and others, we head in and take our seats and I can't help but be emotionless, he beat my my and wanted money from her, he beat me because I wanted t...

We get there and I see so many people, some gang members, some of what I assume as Cookies family and others, we head in and take our seats and I can't help but be emotionless, he beat my my and wanted money from her, he beat me because I wanted to defend my mother, he's was scum of the earth but he didn't deserve to die, but if anyone had to kill him, I'd be the first one, I look over at Cookie and hold her hand, I see Jamal smile at me and hold hers as well while Andre and Hakeem just stared forward and Rhonda held Andre, I look up at my father who is at the alter with the pastor, he's crying which I find odd because I've never seen him cry but then again he's been in my life for a month and week, I can't get the face he made when I told him about bunky out of my head, he looked angry yet his face showed he was calm, I see the pastor get up and so do we, as he starts to starts the funeral I can't help but look at bunky and think "I hope your in hell bitch"

Time skip

I sigh as I lay on my bed just thinking of my mom, she'd be proud right?, I mean I have pursuing my dream and I met my father which deep down I know she wanted for me but she didn't say it, I smile sadly thinking of the day she died, those bitches who took her away me but I'm happy I got to tell her I love her one last time, I grab my song writing book and start writing again. I'm mid way through the song when I hear the doorbell ring, I get up because everyone is asleep and the maids went home, as I head downstairs I check the time, it's 11:39, who is here this late.

I open the door to see Tiana, she's in a pink club dress and some heels, I look at her confused and she says " can I come in so we can talk" I move over and let her in, I close and lock the door and lead her to my room, once we're there I sit on the edge of my bed and say " ok your here to talk, then talk" she sighs and stands in front of me, " Shelby I'm sorry for choosing Hakeem over you, I didn't think you were into me that much" I look at her like she's stupid but let her continue " I was shocked he put me in the song and I was feelin it but when we were doin it, I thought of you" she says in a flirty voice, I'm taken aback by this but I'm even more shocked when she goes over to the door and locks it then struts over to me and stands in between my legs and puts her hands on my shoulders, " maybe I can make it up to you" she continue as she starts kissing on my neck, I start to get hard and I bite my lip, I shouldn't be doing this, but I can't help it, I pick her up and put her on the bed and start kissing her roughly while my hands run up and down her body and clothes start getting removed.

An hour and 30 minutes later

I lay there looking at the ceiling, as Tiana cuddles into me with the sheets wrapped around her and I, I can't help but think

I'm screwed

A/n ohhhhhhhhhhh shiiiiiiiiiii- damn my mom reads this....... Anyway That was ummmm unexpected but eh what are you gonna do. Gotta keep saying this so I don't get sued(feel like a YouTuber on the verge of termination) I don't own any of the characters in this story except Shelby, Jania and Crystal and I do not own empire the show. Enjoy :)