I guess I was being a little overdramatic.

"Did you want to talk about your date?" I asked cheerfully ready to hear the hot gossip.

He yawned "I'm really tired, can we do it tomorrow?" I crinkle my nose, my smile dropping slightly.

"Yeah, yeah of course. It is super late. I should have realized you might be tired."

"Alright well, then we are going to head back to our room. Glad you made it back safely, we'll be all ears in the morning. Come on Char. Night Thor" Thomas held his hand out for me, his eyes filled with some much glee.

I walked past Thor giving him a brief hug before grabbing Thomas's hand "Night Thory"

"Goodnight," He mumbled looking down at his phone with a small smile.

********

After hearing Thor explain how much he enjoyed his date I couldn't lie I was jealous. It had taken me 2 weeks just to find out what Thor's favorite food was and here he was giving out the information willy nilly to some random. Don't get me wrong I was glad he had fun on his date and that he didn't spend the whole time just staring; but how was it fair that he was giving more to this girl in one night than he gave me in months. Closing my eyes I recited the alphabet backward; I need to calm down. It wasn't fair that I was jealous Thor wasn't mine. He deserved to find happiness and love.

Opening my eyes I put on my best smile turning back with the breakfast bake in my hand. I placed it on the table taking a seat beside Thomas.

"Looks like you didn't need my help at all. So will there be a second date?" Thomas said with a little too much excitement. I knew he was glad that if Thor did get a girlfriend we wouldn't spend as much time together but damn. Thor nodded digging into his food, and Thomas quickly followed suit. I couldn't help but play around with mine after taking a few bites I was too restless to eat.

"Hey, you okay?" Thomas asked, waving his hand in front of my face.

I shook my head clearing my thoughts "Yeah I'm fine. Just thinking about Anderson. You know he hates it when I'm not there to pick him up from the groomer."

"Well you know Nora is going to take great care of him plus Natalie loves the little monster so he'll be fine."

"Anderson is not a monster, he's the sweetest little baby." I cooed thinking about my beautiful pompom.

Thomas sneered "Babe the first time I met him he bit my leg and peed on my shoe." I looked over at Thor who let out a small laugh, causing Thomas to cut his eyes at him. Instead of apologizing he just went back to eating his food.

"I made sure he said sorry, and he never did it again. Okay besides that one time but it was your first time spending the night, and I told you not to keep your stuff on the floor."

"Whatever your dog is a fucking demon." I rolled my eyes, pushing my plate away, my appetite was officially gone.

"He isn't that bad." Thor chimed in

"Well, we have a few hours before we have to leave. I'm going to go to take a bath then take a nap." I got up tossing my plate in the sink. "You men do whatever it is you do. Bye."

"So did you two y'know?" I heard Thomas ask once I was out of view causing me to stop.

"If we did I wouldn't tell you." I continued walking to the room, yup a bath was much needed.

***************

"She kissed you?! And you kissed her back!?" I couldn't hold back how shocked I was. It had been a week since our outing and I was spending the night at the cabin. The workweek was hectic and spending time in the middle of nowhere was just what I needed to reset myself.

"Did you like it?"

He turned red looking away "I guess that is a yes. Did anything else happen?" I asked, biting my nails.

"No." He shook his head, his hair whooshing around, I looked at his ears as they turned slightly redder than the rest of his face. He was definitely not telling me something.

"Well okay. So when are you going on your next date? I want to make sure I'm free to go into the city."

"Next Saturday and actually I was going to drive myself down for the day. I mean if it's okay for me to borrow your car?"

I blinked a couple of times as he looked at me with hope in his eyes. "Yeah of course. I'll pick you up Friday night and then you can take it Saturday and return it whenever. I was going to spend the night with Thomas that week anyway. "Wow, you must really like her."

"She's really nice and I had a great time. I think you'd like her a lot. You guys are similar in a lot of ways."

"Oh really?"

"Yup, she's really kind and smart. Plus she's really patient with me."

"I'm glad you are getting out there," I said honestly, I was still a little miffed at how easily they seemed to get along. "Maybe if things continue on I'll be able to meet her."

"I'd like that a lot."

"I still can't believe y'all kissed! Like that is huge, was there tongue?" He threw me a dirty look walking into the kitchen.

"It's so hot in here!" I groaned changing the subject; although I loved coming to Thor's house to decompress the lack of AC made me rethink my decision. I mean luckily in the summer it was coolish because of all the trees surrounding us but sometimes they weren't enough; today was one of those days.

Once Thor accepted I was going to keep coming up here to visit him we set up a plan. I would drive to the hiking trails where Thor would meet me in his truck, and then we would drive 45 minutes to an undisclosed location where we would eventually go off-road. From there it usually took an hour or two to get to the cabin, Thor somehow knew where the trees were less dense to get his truck through when I asked how he said it was in his blood. For me that shit was scary I was scared we'd run into a tree or something. I never did ask how he was able to afford his truck or any of the stuff he had, and he never brought it up.

"Don't complain we are going to the pond in a little bit, I just have to finish making our lunch." I groaned dramatically, slinking to the floor.

"That's going take FOREVER"

"You are such a brat." he chuckled. I could hear things clanking around in the kitchen.

I was excited to go to the pond. It was something we had been talking about doing all summer but between the little tiff with Thomas and his new dating life, we really hadn't had the time until now.

"Okay, you ready to go?"

"Finally!" I shot up already making my way to the door. "Are we taking the ATV or walking?"

"ATV it's about 30 minutes away."

*****************

A/N

This Chapter is pretty long so I decided to make it a two-parter! Aka DOUBLE UPLOAD 🥰