Part 8

Klaus, Amelia and Stefan were in the Smoky Mountains in Tennessee with Ray on Stefan's back.

"You okay? Ray getting heavy?" Amelia teased Stefan.

"I'm fine." Stefan rolled his eyes.

Klaus smirked and joined in, "you sure about that? We've been walking for quite some time now. Do you need some water or a little sit-down?"

Amelia laughed and wrapped her arm around Klaus's arm.

"You know, I get that we're stuck together but if we could maybe just skip the chitchat, it'd be great." Stefan complained.

"So much brooding." Klaus said.

"Yeah, lighten up." Amelia said.

"You're self-loathing is suffocating you, my friend." Klaus said.

"Maybe it's because I'm a little tired of hunting werewolves. We've been at it all summer." Stefan complained.

"Thanks to our pal, Ray. We've found ourselves a pack." Klaus said as they looked at a campsite filled with werewolves.

They walked into the middle and Stefan dropped Rays dead body.

Everyone stood up and watched them.

A girl ran over and crouched besides Ray. "What's going on?" She looked at Stefan, "who are you?"

"The important questions is, who are we?" Klaus said as he put his arm around Amelia.

"Forgive the intrusion." Amelia said.

"My name is Klaus." He said.

"Amelia." She smiled.

"You're the hybrid. And the immortal witch." The girl said.

"You've heard of us. Fantastic." Klaus said.

Amelia sat on the big rock in the middle of the camp and Klaus and Stefan followed her, sitting next to her.

"It's fascinating, actually. A werewolf who isn't beholden to the moon. A vampire who doesn't burn in the sun. A true hybrid." Klaus said.

Ray gasped awake causing Amelia to clap her hands together, "excellent timing, Ray. Very dramatic" she said.

"What's happening to me?" Ray asked.

"Stefan?" Amelia said.

Stefan stood up, "are any of you human? Your friend here needs human blood to complete his transition to vampire. If he doesn't get it, he will die."

"Doesn't take much." Amelia said.

"Just a sip. Anyone? A boyfriend, a girlfriend along for the ride." Klaus said.

Amelia stood up and looked at the only human, "you." She said as she sped to him and threw him to Klaus. He bit his arm then threw him to Stefan.

"No!" A girl said but Klaus stopped her.

Stefan had the human pinned to the floor, "you don't drink it, Ray, I will. Problem is, I don't know how to stop."

"It's the new order, sweetheart." Klaus said.

"You join us or you die." Amelia said.

"I'd rather die than be a vampire." The girl said.

"Wrong choice." Klaus said and he bit into his wrist and fed her his blood.

Ray started drinking the human's blood.

Klaus snapped the girls neck.

"Who's next?" Amelia smirked.