Part 7

It had been 3 weeks of them searching for werewolves. Once they all heard about Klaus looking to find werewolves to turn them into hybrids, they all hid.

They were searching for a werewolf named "Ray Sutton" and it led them in Tennessee.

A woman was looking for her dog and Klaus and Amelia made their way towards her.

When she turned around, she gasped at the sudden sight of the two.

They were holding hand, intertwining fingers, and Amelia stood really close to him to make it look like they were a couple.

In a fake American accent Klaus said, "I am so sorry. Didn't mean to scare you."

"Can I help you?" The girl said.

"Yeah, our car ran out of gas a couple miles back. I feel like we've been walking forever. Yours is the first house we've come to. I was hoping I could use your phone." Klaus said.

"Don't you have a cell phone?" The girl asked.

Amelia reached into Klaus's back pocket and took out his phone, "yeah, it died." She said.

"Look, I promise we're not serial killers. I just wanna use your phone." Klaus said and Amelia found it funny how he said that.

"Sure." The girl said.

"So... we can come in?" Klaus said.

"No. I'll get the phone and bring it out to you." The girl said.

Klaus dropped the accent, "I thought you country folk were supposed to be more trusting."

"I'm from Florida." The girl said.

"That explains it." Amelia said. She tightened her first and the girl slightly went in the air, struggling to breath.

Klaus compelled her, "now, show us a little southern hospitality. Sweat pea."

They made their way into the house after the girl invited Klaus in.

"I bet you $100 that dog ran off to a house with air-conditioning." The dark haired girl said. When she turned around she saw Klaus and Amelia with her crying friend. "What's going on?"

"Please don't be alarmed." Klaus said.

"We're told Ray Sutton lives here." Amelia said.

"He's almost never here. He's in the road mostly." The dark haired girl said.

"But I expect he makes it home once a month" klaus said and the girls look scared, "that's what I thought. Where is he now?"

"If we have to make you tell us, it's going to be infinitely more painful for you." Amelia smiled.

The girl turned around and ran.

Amelia turned to Klaus and smiled, "I like when they run."

"I know you do, my love." He said as they started walking towards where the girl is.

She opened the door but gasped and moved backwards when she saw Stefan at the door.

"He's in Tulley. It's near the border. A bar called southern comfort, it's off highway 41." The girl said in a rush.

"Thank you, my love. Now, may my friend come in and play?" Klaus said.

"Yes" the blonde girl cried.

Stefan opened the door and walked in, klaus pushed the blonde girl towards him, "kill this one quickly." He looked at the other girl, "make that one suffer. We'll be in the car."