Part 41

Amelia stirred awake when she felt weight on her waist and the sun shining in her eyes.

When her eyes fluttered open, she looked down and saw arms wrapped around her waist and she smiled.

"Nik." She whispered and then she heard a groan from behind her and he pulled her closer into his chest.

"We need to get up." Amelia said.

"I wanna stay here a bit longer." Klaus said with his morning voice which made Amelia's heart flutter slightly.

She spun around so she was facing him and saw that his eyes were slightly open.

"You don't always get what you want, darling." She cupped his face and kissed him before sitting up and finding her bra and panties that lay on the floor and slipping them on.

"We'll need to get our clothes from downstairs before any one sees it." Amelia said as she made her way to his closet and throwing some of her clothes on which she kept in there.

"What's it matter if anyone sees? It's our house." Klaus said as he sat up.

"I want to tell Bex and Lijah about... this." She said pointing between the two of them. "Not them finding out by finding our clothes on the floor."

Klaus never got a chance to reply, instead they heard a phone going off. Klaus went to reach it because it was his phone but instead, Amelia took it before he could reach it.

"Hello." Amelia greeted once she accepted the call and put it to her ear.

Klaus grabbed her arm and pulled her so she was sitting on his lap as he kissed her neck.

"Amelia? Is Klaus there?" Stefan asked in the other end of the phone.

"Yes. Right next to me, what do you want?"

Klaus pushed all of her hair out of the way of the side of her neck as he continued to kiss there.

"I need you both to come over. We need to tell you something."

Amelia rolled her eyes, "fine. We'll be at your house in 10." She said as she hung up and threw his phone on the other side of the bed.

"Get dressed." She said to Klaus but he just continued to kiss her.

She turned her head and grabbed the back of his neck and collided their lips but Amelia stood up and started walking out of the room. But before she left, she said, "dressed. Now."

***

Amelia and Klaus were in the Salvatore's living room after they just explained that blood has been going missing from every hospital around town and they think it has something to do with Silas.

"So some blood went missing from a few hospitals. What about Elena? Don't vampires with their humanity off tend to overindulge in human blood?" Klaus said as he made himself and Amelia a drink.

"Or were you just the exception?" Amelia teased. Klaus walked over to her and gave her her drink.

"It's not Elena." Stefan said.

"Let's just say for a moment that it was Silas. I'm struggling to see how this affects me."

Amelia stirred in her seat even at the mention of his name. Klaus sat next to her, putting one arm around the back of the couch behind her and the other on her thigh, rubbing circles with his thumb.

"Silas wants to die and be reunited to his one true love. But he's supernatural. If he takes the cure and dies, he's stuck on the Other Side." Stefan explained.